Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDesert Fighter EmptyDesert Fighter

more_horiz
meh practisin more and more..
Desert Fighter Afcwhz
v2
Desert Fighter Ofzim8

descriptionDesert Fighter EmptyRe: Desert Fighter

more_horiz
There is a possibility of actually (believe it or not) over-sharpening. :O Lol, C4D colors are great but mainly on the right they look wierd. Colors are decent. BG needs some more red/magenta. Colored version is better. Burn it a little more and the b&w would be better. White border is lame. Razz Nice smudging this time, you didn't overdo it. Only real problem is that your focal point is not as defined as it should be. kiu :D

more_horiz
i like the first Smile good job

more_horiz
Atticus Rhodes wrote:
There is a possibility of actually (believe it or not) over-sharpening. :O Lol, C4D colors are great but mainly on the right they look wierd. Colors are decent. BG needs some more red/magenta. Colored version is better. Burn it a little more and the b&w would be better. White border is lame. Razz Nice smudging this time, you didn't overdo it. Only real problem is that your focal point is not as defined as it should be. kiu :D

No there's no oversharpenin or anythin..Colors are natural so no need for forced red/magneta,and true border is lame...focal point hmmm nah mate it's okay where it's can't center as i found out Centered focals are off gfx rules O_O didn't know that but recently *I was away of gfx..dun blame me xD* and yeah border sux

anyway guys this was start of collab...here's what my friend added..Supo yep that's his name
Desert Fighter Collabej

more_horiz
The first one is overall good,i like it.

more_horiz
:O

We need to do a collab! xD

Nice work. Focal point is more determined! Not because of your render (when I said focal point wasn't as defined, it wasn't because of your render's position) but because an increase of depth in lighting. Plus, flow looks better this way. You increased the red in the bg.... butt hole. ^^ And yes you did over-sharpen! Look at the edges of your c4ds on the first one. Yup, I'm sexy, no need to tell me.

Only problem with this is you burnt your render's forearm way too much. The change in lighting from his, eh... muscles to his forearm is too sudden.

more_horiz
That's not over-sharpen atticus...it's a remarkable sharpen in an acceptable way :O..and yes we didn't win the collab totw because of the much burn in lightning xD.plus i didn't go so far with depth,lightning so he can work freely without any need to delete a couple of applied image to edit stuff Smile.

Anyway...ty for comments

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum