Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDesert (NHS) EmptyDesert (NHS)

more_horiz
The arid desert area of the island is hot, dry, and desolate. Be careful not to lose yourself in it, or you may not return.

descriptionDesert (NHS) EmptyRe: Desert (NHS)

more_horiz
Strong gusts of wind blew clouds of sand across the desert surface as Cinquième trudged through the deep sands his tracks quickly covered as he continued along. The lone man had stopped dead in his tracks as he took a look around, all he could see was sand dunes as far as the eye could see, then his gazed focused on his duel disc the top card of his deck was glowing. His hand came up and slipped the top card of his deck out and brought it up to his view "So trying to tell me something new friend?" the card flashed a few times as his eyes began to glow with the number 104 in them. He then took another look around this time instead of sand dunes in each direction this time he could see different areas. His card then began to flash once more removing the sight of every other area in sight except for the swamp, complex, and beach. "Oh i get it you want me to go to one of those places." he looked between each as he pointed around back and forth "Any many mine mo, catch a tiger by the toe...." as he had finished the song his finger was pointed towards the complex, suddenly it seamed as the other places had vanished forcing him to go to the path he had chosen. "Alright lets head out." he placed the card back onto his deck and started walking forward heading to the complex.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply