Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

What are your favourite sports?

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+14
Eustass Kid
Yarn Tethers
Heartbreaker
Lux
Galaksii
Train Heartnet
DeathStalker
Etwizzy
BlackJack
JC the shadow hunter
WondeRy
Anzo
ScottyAdams
Dark Sakaki
18 posters

descriptionWhat are your favourite sports? EmptyWhat are your favourite sports?

more_horiz
Hello and i would just like to know what everyone's favourite sports are
Mine are Hockey and basketball

descriptionWhat are your favourite sports? EmptyRe: What are your favourite sports?

more_horiz
Football, Basketball *If we're talking NBA*

descriptionWhat are your favourite sports? EmptyRe: What are your favourite sports?

more_horiz
Football and Tennis, I don't follow anything else outside of these two.

more_horiz
BASEBALL WHICH REMINDS ME THE POSTSEASON STARTED and my yanks lost to the astros ;(

more_horiz
Soccer and football

basketball sucks

tennis is ok

baseball is kool

hockey-meh

IMOOOOO

more_horiz
League of legends, all hail ESPORTS.

more_horiz
BlackJack wrote:
League of legends, all hail ESPORTS.

It takes a little to no practice to be a professional toxic human being.

more_horiz
Football is love, football is life!

Well soccer if your a yank What are your favourite sports? 3974120512

more_horiz
WondeRy wrote:
BASEBALL WHICH REMINDS ME THE POSTSEASON STARTED and my yanks lost to the astros ;(

Lololololololololol, as. a Mets fan, the Yankees losing makes me smile

more_horiz

Sports I watch and follow: Tennis, Football, Soccer, Basketball and League of Legends What are your favourite sports? 1151057309 causee the U.S gov. Recognizes it as an actual sport now.
Sports I Play: Soccer, Tennis, Football [I'm RB] and LoL What are your favourite sports? 1151057309

more_horiz
Oh, if we're talking sports I play or have played;

Bat Tennis
Tennis
Badminton
Soccer/Football
Australian Rules Football
Basketball

more_horiz
Football and Billiard

more_horiz
Basketball, football (soccer) and swimming.

more_horiz
F1 fan anyone?

more_horiz
You can't beat a good bit of formula 1, I like MotoGP also

more_horiz
F1 is awesome. I follow it 12 years and I'ma 14 lol.

more_horiz
What are your favourite sports? 1968215193 who's you favourite team/driver?

more_horiz
Alonso and I'm starting to like Sainz :D

Wbu? What are your favourite sports? 3974120512

more_horiz
F1 is awesome. Jenson Button fan here

more_horiz
He had a good race today!

I'm glad he's staying in 2016.

more_horiz
Indeed he did, and yea, glad he's sticking around also

more_horiz
track.

more_horiz
Card Games on Motorcycles
Gogo Dancing
Dumpster Diving

more_horiz
ScottyAdams wrote:
Indeed he did, and yea, glad he's sticking around also

You got any F1 video games?

more_horiz
yugideckfan wrote:

Team McLaren for me, has been since the days of david coulthard and mika hakkinen Smile but now since its McLaren Honda and the drivers Button and Alonso are my favourite.

more_horiz
Tequila wrote:
yugideckfan wrote:

Team McLaren for me, has been since the days of david coulthard and mika hakkinen Smile but now since its McLaren Honda and the drivers Button and Alonso are my favourite.

I'm cheering for Alonso for 10 years since I've started watching F1 Smile

Anyways what are you thinking about this season overall?

more_horiz
I havnt actully watched much this season due to work Sad

more_horiz
Cleaning
Golf

Spoiler :

more_horiz
Tequila wrote:
I havnt actully watched much this season due to work Sad

Dang Sad

I like how Ferrari's did this season.

more_horiz
Football difinitely up high, after that i like Tennis although i havent watched 2 much lately, cuz i love Federer and he was injured, so i might start watching again. And volleyball, but only the national competitions, cuz Bulgaria is quite good there, unlike any other team sport so i dont miss a match at the big national forums.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply