Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionPost your fav MMO sports games FOR PC EmptyPost your fav MMO sports games FOR PC

more_horiz
i'm looking for a new game to play so give some good games

Last edited by Kira Amadeus on Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionPost your fav MMO sports games FOR PC EmptyRe: Post your fav MMO sports games FOR PC

more_horiz
Tiger Woods '10 for the Wii. With the Wii Motion Plus you actually take a full golf swing and based on how complete your swing was (not the swing speed so much) it will hit the ball harder or softer. It will also create Draw and Fade if you break your wrists during the swing, so it really does feel like you are doing a regular golf swing. Good graphics, lots of courses, can play in online tournaments. Only downside are the commentators who tend to say the same lines over and over again. You'll very quickly get sick of hearing "What a rare gem this is!"

descriptionPost your fav MMO sports games FOR PC EmptyRe: Post your fav MMO sports games FOR PC

more_horiz
NBA2k9,Madden 10,Fifa 09. 2k9 is a great game for the PS3 as I have it on there. The same thing with fifa 09, 1080p graphic quality. I have madden 09 for the wii, but since 10 is coming out in 2 weeks, i suggest you get 10.

more_horiz
ok this is my fault i forgoty to specify only for PC

more_horiz
Fifa 09 and i think NBA2009live is for online for PC. i used to play Fifa online but got bored and prefered to play it on PS2

more_horiz
dunno what's MMO but Try Splinter Cell Series...This is my fav :D
also Devil may cry is pwning as i heard (Downloading it atm)

more_horiz
EJ MMO means massively multiplayer online atleast i think it dose

i don't play any games since i sold my ps3 but sometimes i download games for
pc if i find them intresting

more_horiz
can you tell me some ? but that work on a decent computer

more_horiz
download emulation for wii then you download all most any wii games

more_horiz
can you tell me where to get the wii emulator a good one and my pc is really low :amd athlon(tm)xp 1800+ 1.53ghz 512 ram 128 at video card
so can i play wii games on it ?

more_horiz
i use dolphin emulator here's the link
http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/gamecube/dolphin.html
i download mostly gamecube game but sometime wii games not sure
how many wii game works

and here are the requirements for dolphin
http://forums.dolphin-emu.com/thread-4.html

more_horiz
i think it doesn't work for me Sad( damn this pc

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply