Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Duelist Road Tournament #2

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
sintras4
Master of Fails
Xxerox
Quasar
JC the shadow hunter
cyberstrings90
zactheking
PowerNova
Neo92
BlackJack
Jv
Booked
16 posters

descriptionDuelist Road Tournament #2 - Page 4 EmptyDuelist Road Tournament #2

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Duelist Road Tournament #2
Duelist Road Tournament #2 - Page 4 Playmat___yugioh_series_by_ygocastellano-d819pru
Welcome to the Duel Academy Duelist Road Tournament.

We take inspiration of Official Konami Events that are commonly done and popular in the OCG.

Konami does Decklist to these events, most of them to celebrate a Product Release.  We will use those Decklist.

Rules:

1. The event is a Swiss Tournament.
2. The Duels are Match, the best of three duels.
3. To join the event you must pick a Deck Recipe (See the list Below)
4. You cannot edit the Deck Recipe under any condition.
5. You cannot have a Side Deck under any condition.
6. You must only use that Deck Recipe for the whole tournament. You cannot change Deck Recipe.
7. We will not follow any Current Banlist, since the Decklist are pre-builded and may have Banned cards either in OCG or TCG.

8. Every Deck Recipe is official, and Pre-Builded by Konami for their Events, so cards are OCG + TCG.

9. If you notice that your opponent has edited their Decklist, you must take a Screenshot, and if you do, end that Duel. After that you have to show the evidence to the Hoster. It will count it as a Game Loss Or maybe a  Match Loss (Depends on the situation).

10. Have Fun! And People you have so many options so please don't all the participants take the same Decklist!
Decklists

(Click on Spoiler to read the card names)
Speedroid

http://imgbin.org/images/25466.png
Duelist Road Tournament #2 - Page 4 25466
Spoiler :

Red Dragon Archfiend
https://i.imgur.com/NqK3cIx.png
Duelist Road Tournament #2 - Page 4 NqK3cIx
Spoiler :

Black Luster Soldier

https://i.imgur.com/3PwZ8OH.png

Duelist Road Tournament #2 - Page 4 3PwZ8OH

(That's right, it does not have an Extra Deck.)

Spoiler :

Legendary Dragon Knights

https://i.imgur.com/T7KAweR.png

Duelist Road Tournament #2 - Page 4 T7KAweR

Spoiler :

Crystal Beast

https://i.imgur.com/xttpDn9.jpg

Duelist Road Tournament #2 - Page 4 XttpDn9

Spoiler :

Use this for Signing Up:

Code:

DA Name:
DN name:
Ygopro\Devpro\SalvationServer Name:
Time Zone:
Decklist You Chose:

Remember Duel Academy uses All the Platforms as Default. So be ready to use all of them if needed.

*Accepted participants*: (DA Name - DN Name)
Jv - Jv18
BlackJack - BlackJack607
Neo92 - ChaosSoldier92
NightBot - Envoy-Of-Darkness
PowerNova - PowerNova
zactheking - The Pink Knight
cyberstrings90 -  {uchiha}sensei
JC the shadow hunter - JC the shadow hunter
Quasar - Quasarwiss
Xxerox - Xxerox
Master of Fails - Master of Fails
sintras4 - Blossomswilt
Alex401k - Alex401k
Ragnarok1 - lider40
[TDL] DarkSoul - [TDL] DarkSoul
BOOKS! - WeirdStone673
~Sign-up Ended~

Prizes

Prizes will be the following:

Code:

1st Place: Tournament Stack + 3500 DP
2nd Place: 2500 DP
3rd Place: 1000 DP

Now then.....what are you waiting for, sign up to cut your way open and be that champion! Your road as a duelist should not end here!

Round 1- Deadline: September 7th
Round 2- Deadline: September 14th
Round 3- Deadline: September 21st
Round 4- Deadline: September 28th
http://challonge.com/duelist_road_tournament_no2

Last edited by ParaBox on Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:29 pm; edited 22 times in total

descriptionDuelist Road Tournament #2 - Page 4 EmptyRe: Duelist Road Tournament #2

more_horiz
Activity Post

descriptionDuelist Road Tournament #2 - Page 4 EmptyRe: Duelist Road Tournament #2

more_horiz
._. I will update this now #DoublePostIncoming when the next post is posted the next round starts.

more_horiz
Match wins were given to the one that is more active last round for those who didn't duel, sorry.

Round 3 is up! Make sure to contact your opponent to set up a duel ASAP. DEADLINE IS SEPTEMBER 21ST FOR THIS ROUND! To be honest, I didn't like the inactivity last round so let's heat this round up QUICK!

and I am sorry but Xxerox is dropped and Master of Fail is DQ due to inactivity. I shall give those who are inactive a warning that you may be DQ too if you do nothing this round!

more_horiz
I won against powernova 2-0

more_horiz
sintras4 wrote:
I won against powernova 2-0

Confirming. GGz

more_horiz
Updated.

more_horiz
Activity post, I set up my match with CS in 7 hours and a half from now.

more_horiz
Activity post.

more_horiz
DC too op ._.

I won 2-1 against JC the Shadow Hunter

gg? idk, maybe

more_horiz
Jv wins 2-0 smh

more_horiz
Activity post I hope I can meet with CS this weekend, pls try to be on tommorow 4 PM your time
@cyberstrings90

more_horiz
Alex401k wrote:
Jv wins 2-0 smh

I confirm.

ALso keep duelin bitchas

more_horiz
@Ragnarok1 @BlackJack you are DQ for inactivity, sorry. @Quasar won due to activity posts.  Decision maker said NightBot wins over [TDL] DarkSoul.

ROUND 4 IS UP, GET YOUR DUELS DONE BEFORE SEPTEMBER 28th!!

more_horiz
Holla at me

@cyberstrings90

more_horiz
Lost 2-1 vs JC the shadow hunter

more_horiz
Updated, you almost reach the end of the road!

more_horiz
I won, you were there and you didn't udpt.

:'( speechless memory

more_horiz
@Jv if u mean the last round he did and he did it right he updatated it says u won

more_horiz
Active

more_horiz
not you alex, it was sintras. lol

more_horiz
Updated.

more_horiz
@Quasar

Stop hiding behind that "Boku" curtain and COME OUT TO DUEL! >;(

more_horiz
zac DQed, gg

more_horiz
I am not hiding I just sleep early these days and the Time zone difference is doing its thing making us not meet online :/

more_horiz
Active yo

more_horiz
I hope we can meet today baks

more_horiz
._. get in the chat like now and you can see me, today I will be online mostly.

more_horiz
I won! Season 4, ENDED! ._. Deadline is today, so this round ends now. Also, zactheking, Neo92, cyberstrings90, and [TDL] DarkSoul are DQed due to inactivity. Due to the amount of participant dropped, this will be the last round. 

FINAL ROUND started:

Deadline for this round is: October 2nd, 2015

more_horiz
Paractivity Bost

more_horiz
I forfeit my match vs. Quasar.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply