Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHow are your locals?  EmptyHow are your locals?

more_horiz
So for those who play IRL, how are your locals?

descriptionHow are your locals?  EmptyRe: How are your locals?

more_horiz
Mine are decently competitive. Normally get around 25-30 people with most playing meta but you get some who play more casual decks.

more_horiz
Not a bad turn out for a locals, how oftern do they host tournaments?

more_horiz
Twice a month.

more_horiz
Do they still have yugioh days when there not hosting tournaments?

more_horiz
*sobs*

We don't really have much of a locals to speak of here. The yugioh community is really small where I live. There's a lot more over in Seattle, which is like an hour away, but I don't drive so I can't go over there every weekend.

So in the meantime, there's like 5 or 6 of us. Good thing some of us have a bunch of different decks in order to keep things interesting.

more_horiz
Sad times Sad

On the plus side A group of six of you would make good testing group to help each other get ready for tournaments if you decide to make the commute.

more_horiz
Seattle?  Ayyyyyye.
The locals used to have Mirror Force target Obelisk.  I wouldn't be surprised if they said MST negates before.  They're okay now though. 
Weekly tournaments.  Nice people.

more_horiz
Surprised weekly tournaments!

What the average numbers like? Any decent prizes?

Ps MST negates all even summons How are your locals?  1151057309

more_horiz
I've only ever been there once, for a sneak peek event back in 2013. When I was there though, there had to be roughly 50 people, if not more.

more_horiz
I've only been there once, a few months ago. It's nothing to write home about. The space is tight, so there's only like 20 people at most. Wasn't a very competitive bunch.

more_horiz
No locals for me, there was once a couple years ago, had tournaments once a month. Back in the times of the good ol' Infernity synchro loop. Normally attracted 8 or 9 people, myself included.

No one really played anything serious other than that Infernity Loop He was a rich teen, and the owner of the store played Chimeratech Cybers.

I just had a random deck of cards I threw together, I don't have enough money or a good reason to construct a competitive deck in real life.

When I move to go to university I am hoping the city I move to will have a locals somewhere or another, the largest locals I know of is in Adelaide and has a player I occasionally trade with when I can be bothered purchasing boosters.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply