Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionlocals trying to triple!! money Emptylocals trying to triple!! money

more_horiz
i went to local to get new tins(out of stock), so i saw gold series 4, i asked price they said 35$$!! is it me or arent they supposed to be 19.99? but i pilled a dragunity knight barcha and a triarm

descriptionlocals trying to triple!! money EmptyRe: locals trying to triple!! money

more_horiz
The Gold Series 4 are more expensive because of the mats inside them.

descriptionlocals trying to triple!! money EmptyRe: locals trying to triple!! money

more_horiz
on amazon they ask for 20

more_horiz
All the local card shops have them going for 30 near me.

more_horiz
Times are hard.

more_horiz
we dont have caard shop around here so the prices are a lots lower than yours guys :3

more_horiz
Lols. I win at my locals, I don't need money I have $1000+ In store-credit.

more_horiz
Harbinger wrote:
Lols. I win at my locals, I don't need money I have $1000+ In store-credit.

gimme >:U

more_horiz
I got #10 Illumiknight tin for $20, I got Odin, spore, Solemn Warning, and a whole ton of support for archtypes I don't have anything on xD
Meklords, Nordics, Worms, Gustos, Fish, Sams, etc

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply