Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionI Can Play Hearthstone Tournaments? EmptyI Can Play Hearthstone Tournaments?

more_horiz
Yes you can! Every sunday we host these Hearthstone tournaments. However, this is for a small reward for a community I am a part of. We host many tournaments for fun on HKG on our Teamspeak at ts3.highkoalatygaming.org If you wish to join so be it, if not your loss. Hearthstone is still very much alive! Join others in fun battles for a temporary room and an icon to represent yourself with. Most importantly remember we are still Yu-Gi-Oh players, mostly. Please support this community along with ours by helping set up a Yu-Gi-Oh tournament that I am creating to help this community along with HKG. If you have any questions you can make a post or pm me and I will try to answer them as soon as I can. Thank you for any considerations!

descriptionI Can Play Hearthstone Tournaments? EmptyRe: I Can Play Hearthstone Tournaments?

more_horiz
is it a forum or just a teamspeak channel? I am very interested but dont have TS.

PM me so you dont get in trouble for advertising

descriptionI Can Play Hearthstone Tournaments? EmptyRe: I Can Play Hearthstone Tournaments?

more_horiz
It is both linda, I tried to pm but there is a post limit for it, my apologies. I hope to see you soon!

more_horiz
He can't send PMs to anyone before he gets 50 post; it's to prevent bots from sending PMs and such.

You could add him/her on Skype or FB and discuss it.

more_horiz
my skype is xxlindaxx11 add me plz

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply