Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionNotifications moving to the toolbar EmptyNotifications moving to the toolbar

more_horiz
I use my iPhone when I'm on the academy and since the notifications tab is in the top right corner it makes it hard for me to launch because that's were the refresh is. Can it be considered moving the notifications tab to the lower toolbar that lists your post, forums that are read, and post that have been made since you've been logged in? Thank you.

descriptionNotifications moving to the toolbar EmptyRe: Notifications moving to the toolbar

more_horiz
I'm not quite sure. The notifications is pinned there unless we do some changes to the forum's template which is something I'm not particularly experienced with. However, what would you need notifications for if you could simply just use the "view new posts since last visit" option?

descriptionNotifications moving to the toolbar EmptyRe: Notifications moving to the toolbar

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
I'm not quite sure. The notifications is pinned there unless we do some changes to the forum's template which is something I'm not particularly experienced with. However, what would you need notifications for if you could simply just use the "view new posts since last visit" option?

Never considered that. Thank you for shedding some light on it.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply