Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionBest news of the week. EmptyBest news of the week.

more_horiz
Creating an event that celebrates one car that I thought was perfect every day was my first idea. Then a piece of news came to my mind. I know I'm one of the few here that actually find cars fascinating. But, the majority of us give a crap about what's happening in the world right? A new system to express our selves even more. People who watch the news of have something they saw on the news that week or that day can post it. Perspectives, Corrections should be posted as replies for those stories. My peers have learned a lot about me from just the way I present my self in the chatbox to my post. I like cars and I'm a stern person. I don't care what amount it is as long as I'm contributing. Even if my ideas get vetoed they're are still out there. Yesterday when I saw how many post people making I was inspired to do the same. When someone sees its okay to do something and you won't get judged it makes them feel more secured. This type of event will probably end up going in the Off-Topic station under news if it gets accepted. Your replies are very much valued.

descriptionBest news of the week. EmptyRe: Best news of the week.

more_horiz
Such thing wouldn't work simply because cars have nothing to do with YGO in general.

If you want to post about cars head over to off topic section located here:
http://www.duelacademy.net/f36-off-topic

And I'm sure your find other car enthusiastics to talk with on DA Smile

more_horiz
Gnar wrote:
Such thing wouldn't work simply because cars have nothing to do with YGO in general.

If you want to post about cars head over to off topic section located here:
http://www.duelacademy.net/f36-off-topic

And I'm sure your find other car enthusiastics to talk with on DA Smile

Dude, it's like you read one section of my essay then replied. If you read the full thing again and still don't understand then please just don't talk to me about it.

more_horiz
To be honest you just rambled on about a load of crap. If you want to post about any of the stuff you mentioned go to the 'Off topic' section I linked you to.

TOPIC LOCKED!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply