Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionRed nova dragon deck 2015 Ban list Tcg EmptyRed nova dragon deck 2015 Ban list Tcg

more_horiz
So i want to build a red nova dragon deck or just a red dragon archfiend deck that will be able to survive or even beat the meta but i'm having trouble building the deck because i don't know what type of engine to run the deck with also i want to make as competitive as possible any help would be appreciated!!!

descriptionRed nova dragon deck 2015 Ban list Tcg EmptyRe: Red nova dragon deck 2015 Ban list Tcg

more_horiz
Ehhhh, I don't think a RDA or a RND deck can beat the meta, kiddo. xD

descriptionRed nova dragon deck 2015 Ban list Tcg EmptyRe: Red nova dragon deck 2015 Ban list Tcg

more_horiz
you have to wait the High-SPeed Rider TCG Booster and believe in god that Hot Red Dragon Archfiend King Calamity will be imported soon, after that you can do a cool Hot Red Dragon Deck adding the classic Red Dragon Archfiend and the neo Red Dragon Archfiend scar-right.

more_horiz
^ #Truth Calamity gonna rekt house

more_horiz
King Calamity too stronk

more_horiz
Jv wrote:
King Calamity too stronk

more_horiz
A synchro QLiphort alias is k enough chidori <3

No bottombless nor torrential with a 4000 ATK inflicts Burn Damage + no other cards effects of your opp on the field until the end of the turn. etc <3

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply