Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionAnnouncement: DA Circuit S2 Ending Soon EmptyAnnouncement: DA Circuit S2 Ending Soon

more_horiz
Hello, minions.

I'm here to announce that the second season of Duel Academy Circuit is coming to an end on the 31st of this month, this should give you more than a week to grind your gears and climb the rankings if you're still a few points short from earning yourself a Rank-up prize at the end of the season.

This date shouldn't be subject to change unless something drastic occurs which renders us unable to end the season on the given date. The end of season awards will follow a couple days after the season is over and our winners will receive their prizes accordingly.

Season #3 will start after everyone receive his/her prize; usually takes two or three days after a season is over to kick-off a new one. If you have any question concerning the event feel free to ask in this thread.

#BANANAS

descriptionAnnouncement: DA Circuit S2 Ending Soon EmptyRe: Announcement: DA Circuit S2 Ending Soon

more_horiz
Cool.

descriptionAnnouncement: DA Circuit S2 Ending Soon EmptyRe: Announcement: DA Circuit S2 Ending Soon

more_horiz
#Cool #BANANAS

more_horiz
I have been waiting for this moment!

more_horiz
Nighbot will win it d:

more_horiz
He is alrdy on top (Speechless Hand Chop) Also, wuts with the bananas ._.

more_horiz
Bananas are the best thing in the world.

more_horiz
yeah everybody loves bananas

more_horiz
KONA BANANA!

more_horiz
No, I'll win it.

more_horiz
Announcement: DA Circuit S2 Ending Soon Tumblr10

more_horiz
oh god why ._.

sexual pose

more_horiz
Oh, cooked bananas, someone has taste.

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
Oh, cooked bananas, someone has taste.

I~  am all the taste the academy needs!  Bringing my grand knowledge to all~  

Announcement: DA Circuit S2 Ending Soon Tumblr_m1haofnQQD1qi524ao1_500

more_horiz
Wonderful, you also spared me the hassle of finding that GIF myself.

more_horiz
*yawn* About time it ended, it'll take me forever to get obelisk if it seriously takes this long to end.

more_horiz
NightBot wrote:
*yawn* About time it ended, it'll take me forever to get obelisk if it seriously takes this long to end.

Believe me honey..  *wink wink*.  It goes on, and on, and on...   *wink wink*  Wink 

more_horiz
NightBot wrote:

A season normally takes 1 to 3 months to end. This time it took 2 I believe. It's how it always work.

more_horiz
Yarn Tethers wrote:
NightBot wrote:

Believe me honey..  *wink wink*.  It goes on, and on, and on...   *wink wink*  Wink 

*sexy pose*

more_horiz
BUMP!

Remember the circuit ends technically today and tomorrow starts the prizes.

more_horiz
I hope you guy's dry cleaned my yellow jacket.

more_horiz
We got a few stored in our basement, you could go pick one up Wink

more_horiz
So Circuit officially ended.

If someone does Battle\Shadow arena we can only give him DP right anzo?

since we are into the limbo between each season

more_horiz
Until Irate makes the official announcement topic DA Circuit will continue.

more_horiz
OK and read the staff discussion I posted xD

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply