Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionFar Cry 4 Ending.. EmptyFar Cry 4 Ending..

more_horiz
So I finally sat down and finished Far Cry 4. I wasn't aware there are multiple endings and after I had finished the game I was a bit curious still about whether there was a better ending.

If you still haven't played the game and just started playing it then stop reading here, cause there is bunch of spoilers below.

So, in my ending which i chose, I 'spared' Amita after Sabal told me to kill her. And then I killed Pagen Min instead of sparing him which then rendered me unable to scatter Ajay's mother's ashes alongside Lakshaman's shrine.

I then went to that old temple island where Sabal was using Bhadra as an excuse to kill civilians. I shot him alongside his men. That is when I felt sorry for choosing him over Amita when i had the choice to pick one of them over the other.

So I went to YouTube and learned there is 3 different endings. First one is pick Sabal to be the future leader and kill Amita (the one i picked blindly) and the second was pick Amita to be the future leader and kill Sabal (the one I'm glad i didn't pick). Both of them suck to be honest.

During the mission where I was supposed to kill Yuma she showed me images of Amita recruiting children and basically being another version of Pagen men, that is why i chose Sabal over her. However, in the ending where Amita lives and Sabal dies she does indeed recruit children. And in the ending where Sabal lives and Amita dies he kills civilians also. What is this? .-.

As for Pagen, I discovered that not killing him makes me more comfortable, sort of. He is kinda nice and all. I'm sort of sad that I killed him but o'well shit happens.

I also kinda laughed when I learned that there was a secret ending where all I had to do was 'stay on that table' at the beginning of the game, scatter Ajay's mother ashes, and walla! game over. lol

Who played this game? I fucking hate this ending.

descriptionFar Cry 4 Ending.. EmptyRe: Far Cry 4 Ending..

more_horiz
all the ending have pros and cons. Sabal's cons is that they marry and fuck little children.

more_horiz
For Sabal tradition and his country's legacy and history was important, and that was one of the reasons i picked him over Amita. However, his beliefs were messed up. If you go to the shrines all over Kyrat you'll see the clerks mumblings and saying things such as how Sabal only takes from their faiths what would benefit him, and not the whole thing. The part where "marrying little children" popped up didn't make sense to me. For him, Bhadra was a goddess and not someone he could marry, I also didn't hear him saying anything about marrying little children except for that one time when he was fighting with Amita and she used that excuse, but he didn't say anything in return.

It's really confusing.

more_horiz
I think it's supposed to be some sort of symbolism and personification.

There is never a happy ending.

more_horiz
It's neither happy or sad, it's somewhere in-between. I just didn't like how at the end you have to end up killing both Amita and Sabal otherwise one of them will spread terror all over the land the same say Pagen did.

more_horiz
I didn't mind it, gives people a sense of control if you will over which ending they wanna see occur. It at times does feel a lil 'meh' but overall; I thought the ending was solid.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply