Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Hearthstone: Teach meh senpai

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+6
DMK
faervel
Etwizzy
Salader
Linda-Senpai
Anzo
10 posters

descriptionHearthstone: Teach meh senpai - Page 3 EmptyHearthstone: Teach meh senpai

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Who plays on EU?

I need someone to practice with. I'm still new to the game.

descriptionHearthstone: Teach meh senpai - Page 3 EmptyRe: Hearthstone: Teach meh senpai

more_horiz
I did

I'm asking how it survived because it should be easy to get rid of it before it gains that much attack lol

descriptionHearthstone: Teach meh senpai - Page 3 EmptyRe: Hearthstone: Teach meh senpai

more_horiz
It is possible to heal your monsters. Plus it's when A minion is damaged not just that minion. Plus other buffs

more_horiz
I went on YT to see the maximum attack it could get, one guy got 39 lol

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
I went on YT to see the maximum attack it could get, one guy got 39 lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

more_horiz
:O

That was amazing lol

more_horiz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What you gonna do with all that armor? All that armor?

more_horiz
grim patron so skill

more_horiz
One way to win is to - some how - deck you out and then seek to clear both of your field and hand, and then have fatigue to the rest -- I'm guessing an extremely good top decks are required to do that though. lel

more_horiz
Grim Patron is the most skillful deck in the game.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Fatigue Rogue is a legit thing. (That's me vs Ragnaros in Heroic Mode)

Me  vs Ragnaros in Normal Mode

more_horiz
So many cards I don't have QQ

more_horiz
Patron Warrior costs hardly any dust at all since the cards you need for it are pretty much all basics, commons, rares, and Adventure Mode cards (only hard card to get in the deck imo is Death's Bite bc of how many Naxxramas rounds it takes to get the Warrior class challenge). However, the deck is NOT easy to play, you WILL get infuriated and feel like flipping a table, and it takes A LOT of skill and patience to master the way of the Patron Warrior. If thou hast not patience in adversity, then thou shall walk another path.

more_horiz
Just keep using your Patron warrior and make free copies GG2EZ ain't that hard

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
Just keep using your Patron warrior and make free copies GG2EZ ain't that hard

It's alot harder than it looks and sounds, trust me.

more_horiz
ik im not supposed to double post, but dear god this felt good

more_horiz
Why does it feel good >.>

more_horiz
Double Kel Thuzad and Emperror summoned for 4 less from double summoning Portals. Look up their effects (they are legendaries so I should only have 1)

KT summons back all my minionsns that died in the end of the turn, and Emperror reduces the cost of everything in my hand by 1 at the end of each of my turns. So basically, the only way around KT is to kill it, but if he killed it, the one he killed would come back from the second one, and at the end of each of my turns, the cost of everything in my hand went down by 2 from the Emperror's, while the Portals reduced the cost of everything in my hand by 4. And they couldnt be killed because they would just come back from KT

more_horiz
I got a vague idea of how it works lol

I really need to learn all the card effects

more_horiz
Basically to set up this board it took a lot of time and luck since the summoning portal is a warlock card and it costs 4 mana so the only ways to get it as a mage is unstable portal or the piloted sky golem (which costs 6 mana).What probably happened is unstable portal on turn 2 turn 3 summoning portal for 1 mana the hunter going only face.Turn 4 emperor reducing kel from 8 to 7 and because of the portal he is 5 so turn 5 kel turn 6 echo and so on.The hunter only went face because huntard.

more_horiz
So N doesn't sack on YGO only but also sack on HS lol

more_horiz

I triple Ragnaros'd. Nuff said.

more_horiz
Puff easy :>

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply