Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Hearthstone: Teach meh senpai

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+6
DMK
faervel
Etwizzy
Salader
Linda-Senpai
Anzo
10 posters

descriptionHearthstone: Teach meh senpai - Page 2 EmptyHearthstone: Teach meh senpai

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Who plays on EU?

I need someone to practice with. I'm still new to the game.

descriptionHearthstone: Teach meh senpai - Page 2 EmptyRe: Hearthstone: Teach meh senpai

more_horiz
Nope it's only grayed out when it's closed.

descriptionHearthstone: Teach meh senpai - Page 2 EmptyRe: Hearthstone: Teach meh senpai

more_horiz
It's always grayed out for me.

more_horiz
Well yeah you need to reach level 20 on any hero to unlock the tavern brawl.

more_horiz
Oh, do i need to level all heroes to level 20? or just one and then I can automatically use the others as well?

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
Oh, do i need to level all heroes to level 20? or just one and then I can automatically use the others as well?

You just make one reach level 20! Considering you're a beginner it'd be easier to level up Mage cause you'll prolly find it the most balanced hero with the 'standard' cards. Once she's at level 20. You'll be able to tavern every week and get a free pack =D

more_horiz
Forgot about the lvl 20 part lol Hearthstone: Teach meh senpai - Page 2 3974120512

Yeah I would say mage or even hunter is the fastest standard deck to 20

more_horiz
In this weeks Tavern Brawl, your deck is about 95% Unstable Portal, which is a 2 mana spell that adds a random minion to your hand for 3 less mana. This will let you see and learn and get experience with alot of cards you probably don't know yet, so I really recommend you get to 20 this week before its over

more_horiz
Yea I'll give it a shot

more_horiz
Hearth*  o.o

more_horiz
Well spotted Hearthstone: Teach meh senpai - Page 2 3974120512

more_horiz
I know, it was a typo >.<

more_horiz
Well because I'm a nice guy I've edited it for you.

more_horiz
Thank you nice guy

more_horiz
Ah, btw. I'm not sure if anyone linked you to this before or if you've seen it.. but, Trump is a player who's known to be a pro in playing this game and he has a channel on youtube with a playlist he teaches the basics in it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

^ It could help =)

more_horiz
Oh the TSM guy lel

Yea I follow him on twitch

more_horiz
I linked Anzulu to a series a great beginner articles which included trumps teachings etc. Have you checked them out yet?

more_horiz
Yea, I've read them. I can't say I understood everything I had read but eh, I feel more comfortable playing the game now. :>

more_horiz
Atleast they helped somewhat

more_horiz
Sureeeeeeeeeee

more_horiz
inb4 Anzo reaches legend with a basic deck

more_horiz
Use Hearthpwn for some deck ideas and stuff to aim for: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

more_horiz
WondeRy wrote:
inb4 Anzo reaches legend with a basic deck

How do i do that? >.>

Salader wrote:
Use Hearthpwn for some deck ideas and stuff to aim for: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I don't have that many cards as I haven't bought a lot of packs, saving to get the noxx-something wings which rendered me unable to get new packs.

more_horiz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Don't mind me, just showing off my badassery

more_horiz
Standard warrior build and rank 19. yepp

more_horiz
ofc im rank 19 the season just started and I only play a few games a week

more_horiz
What cards do you have the most of right now or what hero are you enjoying the most?

more_horiz
Jun-Lian Chang wrote:
What cards do you have the most of right now or what hero are you enjoying the most?

I like Rogue the most atm. But, I'm not sure what do you mean what cards I have the most. Most of my cards are classic cards, I have like only 2 legendaries.

N, that's epic. How does it strike for 20 dmg? lol

more_horiz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

more_horiz
That's huge. So, that card remained on the filed while 18 attack were commenced? lol

how did it survive

more_horiz
Read the card properly skrub.....

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply