Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Card creation tournament #3

+4
DrakonEX
firestorm
Mirorin
Kira Amadeus
8 posters

descriptionCard creation tournament #3 - Page 2 EmptyCard creation tournament #3

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Rules
1- You should guarantee your activity and having time for this tourny. Please Do not sign up if you don't have enough time for this.
2- In each round you must make a card according to the theme i choosed. Example : D-hero Support or Anything like it.
3- if you want to sign up all u gotta do is post here and say I'm In.
4- after the sign up's are closed i will clean the topic then we're going to start this.
5- After i choose the theme u must make a support card for it, You must Put your name on the card!
6- You can't vote for yourself
7- There will be a several rounds according to the sign ups number.

Thats all i guess.

1-Rules
1- You should guarantee your activity and having time for this tourny. Please Do not sign up if you don't have enough time for this.
2- In each round you must make a card according to the theme i choosed. Example : D-hero Support or Anything like it.
3- if you want to sign up all u gotta do is post here and say I'm In.
4- after the sign up's are closed i will clean the topic then we're going to start this.
5- After i choose the theme u must make a support card for it, You must Put your name on the card!
6- You can't vote for yourself
7- There will be a several rounds according to the sign ups number.

Thats all i guess.

1-Mirorin
2-firestorm
3-Drakon
4-Evil bakura
5-
6-
7-

Winner gets 250 dp and the 2nd 50 dp
Registrations closed on 24 april so c'mon guys

If you sign up and don't post a card you lose 200 dp

Last edited by Kira Amadeus on Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:13 pm; edited 3 times in total

descriptionCard creation tournament #3 - Page 2 EmptyRe: Card creation tournament #3

more_horiz
Vote for Bakura =)

descriptionCard creation tournament #3 - Page 2 EmptyRe: Card creation tournament #3

more_horiz
Isn't this over now?

more_horiz
Ups i was kinda busy and forgot about this so closed winner bakura

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum