Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Duelist Imprisoning Mirror #2 (Finished)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
SilentKatana
[TDL] DarkSoul
PowerNova
Gracco
Trickster
Reiji126
DDS
11 posters

descriptionDuelist Imprisoning Mirror #2 (Finished) - Page 2 EmptyDuelist Imprisoning Mirror #2 (Finished)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Welcome the Duelist Imprisoning Mirror Tournament #2!

Each round participants will provided with a 30-card deck list. Every duelist must use those 30 cards in their main deck when dueling for that round.

Participants will then add 10 (or more) cards of their choice to the given deck. Participants will then construct a legal extra deck for their decks

This tournament use the April 2015 TCG Banlist (This will rule will be in place even if tournament matches are played in July)

OCG exclusive cards and rulings are not allowed.

This tournament will be conducted using match duels. No side decks are permitted.

Swiss Rounds will be used in this  tournament, the number of rounds will be determined by the number of participants.

The top finishes will be decided using results from the swiss rounds.

Prize's

1st Place - 4000 DP + 1 Tournament Stack
2nd Place - 2000 DP + 1 Tournament Stack
3rd Place - 1000 DP

DN username:
Dev/YGOpro username:
Timezone:

(Click Here If You Dont Know Your GMT)

Participants

1) Reiji126 / Reiji126 / GMT +1
2) Killua Zoldyck / Killua.Zoldyck / Tricksster / GMT -4
3) Gracco / (Fusion} Gracco /  Gracco / GMT -6

4) PowerNova / #IAm100 / PowerNova / GMT -5
5) [TDL] DarkSoul / [TDL] DarkSoul / GMT + 9:30
6) SilentKatana / SilentKatana / Silenty / GMT + 1
7) Ekko / Neonhero14 / GMT - 5
8 ) NightBot / Envoy-Of-Darkness / GMT - 5
9) Darc / Darc Defender / GMT + 3
10) J-Blair / ! King Nothing / GMT - 7

Final standings

1st) PowerNova

2nd) NightBot

3rd) J-Blair

Last edited by DDS on Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:11 am; edited 10 times in total

descriptionDuelist Imprisoning Mirror #2 (Finished) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Duelist Imprisoning Mirror #2 (Finished)

more_horiz
Bump..

Play your matches fellas!

descriptionDuelist Imprisoning Mirror #2 (Finished) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Duelist Imprisoning Mirror #2 (Finished)

more_horiz
I don't even have a opponent.

more_horiz
We have an odd amount of people so you were given a bye.

I should have stated that at the start of the round.

My apologies for that.

more_horiz
What does a "Bye" mean?

more_horiz
We only use them when we have to.

A bye means that participant does not play that round but is (usually) awarded the same number of points as for winning their round. Don't worry, you're still in the tournament you'll be reintroduced in the next round and will not receive another bye.

more_horiz
Much as I regret it, I'm going to have to drop this, my apologies. Just found out my internet's going offline for about a week, so I won't feasibly be able to manage this

more_horiz
Damn. Well I hope everything works out.

more_horiz
SilentKatana wrote:
Much as I regret it, I'm going to have to drop this, my apologies. Just found out my internet's going offline for about a week, so I won't feasibly be able to manage this

These things happen.

Thank you for letting me know.

more_horiz
24 hours are left until the deadline.

You have 24 hours to post your match result or your activity posts if you have not done so already.

more_horiz
activity post

more_horiz
Activity post.

Still here, slowly dying in the shadows...

more_horiz
Final round is up!

Let's get this wrapped up as soon as possible.

more_horiz
dropping this round sry

more_horiz
J-Blair hasn't been on DN for 10 days (https://i.imgur.com/fFGCI93.png) and I've never seen them on DA, what shall I do?

more_horiz
There's still a couple of days until the deadline, keep trying to track him down.

Ultimately if you're unable to do so  with in the deadline you will be awarded the match win as I've seen that you're actively trying to get the match done.

more_horiz
Little Bump: people deadline is today. So you should duel asap xD

more_horiz
Yeah... I can't even find J-Blair's bones.

more_horiz
Well even if I can't access challonge the winner is Powernova since his opponent Dropped. So he goes to 2.5

and your are the second spot with 2.0 Score (because Jblir Dropped at all not the final round it seems).

Since the deadline was yesterday I will lock this for now, until DDS confirms.

more_horiz
Apologies for the delay, time to officially wrap this up.

Our First Place winner is... PowerNova!
Our Second Place contestant is... NightBot!
Our Third Place contestant is... J-blair!

Reji officially withdrew during the final round.

Prizes have all been awarded.

~Locked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply