Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYu-Gi-Oh Shines: Intro EmptyYu-Gi-Oh Shines: Intro

more_horiz
Now is the beginning of a new time. A time where duel monsters is the key to mankind. Students at an academy called Duel Academy were still studying their moves for an important time. On Earth, there was a legendary academy named Duel Academy. There were plenty of students and teachers there, but what they didn't know is that this place lies more secrets then ever. Some secrets are so deep, only sorrow and despair will happen in return. 

People all form around joined in one spot. There was more to know then ever. It seemed peaceful as of now, but there was always one evil soul. This being was created from the sorrow and shadows himself. He fed on the shadows and destroyed everyone in its path. And it was heading for Earth. One day, it was sunny. The sun was shining with delight. Duelists everywhere were being happy and spirited. Little did they know what was yet to come towards their own direction. A dark meteor hit the planet causing a huge earthquake. Billions of accidents were caused.

However, a legend lives on this planet as well. As long as that one lives, the earth can be saved. But, a lot must be sacrificed in order to save something or someone. Long ago before any duelist, and before any king, it was good vs evil. However, evil won this fight and separated the good, while it spread it's poison across the land. Once the two met again, good won. Peace once again was back, and nothing horrible happened. In this great war, thousands of lives were destroyed, as their tears shed and they were broken down bit by bit. The rematch is once again upon us.

This time, in a new generation, there's another chaos and good. The battle will happen soon, and once the clash happens, lives will be changed forever. There is no turning back. Duel Academy is the only thing within this evil spirit's way. Hope relies within the duelists there. Their power is hidden within. Shocking details will be revealed as this story unfolds.The evil spirit landed in a clear forest, once the shadows cleared it was standing there with glowing red eyes, and an evil soul. It then traveled the earth without anyone knowing. 

The battle will soon begin. Either good is banished forever and the chaos spreads destroying everything. Or everything will be fantastic, and a new peaceful era will begin. This is a story of how brave souls defeat an evil being. How they stand up to this soul and fight it with all of their hearts. This is Yu-Gi-Oh Shines! Now let the story begin.

(Tell me what you think and what you want your characters to be)

descriptionYu-Gi-Oh Shines: Intro EmptyRe: Yu-Gi-Oh Shines: Intro

more_horiz
Hm, I appreciate the effort. Let me note that there is literally tons of grammatical and syntax mistakes that you need to fix, but nonetheless it was a fun read.

About my character, I want it to be an antagonist that doesn't take a main role in dissolving the matters between good and evil. Chubby tall fella with long dark hair, preferable dark brown eyes; his main decks are Ojamas and Dark Magician - I know, quite the weird combination. Hm, he could also be rich and someone who is into girls, aka a womanizer :>
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply