Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionIntro! EmptyIntro!

more_horiz
Hello everyone! I'm Giant Skyhawk and apparently we're supposed to introduce ourselves if we're new so here we go!

I've been playing Yu-Gi-Oh for around 4 years now, I started playing "competitively" around when Dragon Rulers were neutered to 1 each. During that time, I've almost exclusively played Dino/Rabbit Beatdown, but other decks I like to play are Exodia Trains, Fire Fist, and a project my brother concocted which is Earthbound Immortal Zombie Synchro. As you can tell, I generally don't like to play meta at all but I always keep up with what the higher tier decks can do so I can match up against them effectively. 

I love sports (I'm a high level basketball player myself relatively speaking), music, theatre, video games, anime, and all sorts of other stuff. 

This place looks like it will be fun, so thank you for having me! I hope I can contribute to the community you guys have built up here.

descriptionIntro! EmptyRe: Intro!

more_horiz
Welcome to DA.

more_horiz
You played Dino Rabbit post-Dragon Rulers huh? That's something one doesn't hear everyday. Anyhow, welcome aboard, and I look forward to seeing you around DA's Discord! 

Also, don't mind @Roach and his seemingly lifeless welcome. I'm sure he means it with the utmost sincerity

more_horiz
DA welcomes you.

I think.

glhf in here heh

more_horiz
Intro! Hello-bear

more_horiz
@Atticus Yeah, it was surprisingly effective. Had my best years during HAT format because Dolkka murdered that deck. 

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

more_horiz
Atticus wrote:
Also, don't mind @Roach and his seemingly lifeless welcome. I'm sure he means it with the utmost sincerity

Lifeless welcome from the bottom of my lifeless soul Intro! 3974120512

more_horiz
Welcome to DA :D

more_horiz
Giant Skyhawk wrote:
Hello everyone! I'm Giant Skyhawk and apparently we're supposed to introduce ourselves if we're new so here we go!

I've been playing Yu-Gi-Oh for around 4 years now, I started playing "competitively" around when Dragon Rulers were neutered to 1 each. During that time, I've almost exclusively played Dino/Rabbit Beatdown, but other decks I like to play are Exodia Trains, Fire Fist, and a project my brother concocted which is Earthbound Immortal Zombie Synchro. As you can tell, I generally don't like to play meta at all but I always keep up with what the higher tier decks can do so I can match up against them effectively. 

I love sports (I'm a high level basketball player myself relatively speaking), music, theatre, video games, anime, and all sorts of other stuff. 

This place looks like it will be fun, so thank you for having me! I hope I can contribute to the community you guys have built up here.

Welcome to DA, have fun and stay active.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply