Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYang Zing EmptyYang Zing

more_horiz
Yang Zing VbREWOh

Monsters:
Suanni x3
Bixi x3
Jiaotu x3
Taotie x1
Chiwen x2
Bi'an x2
Yuki Usagi x2

Spells:
Necrovalley x1
Yang Zing Path x3
Upstart Goblin x3
Duality x3
Galaxy Cyclone x2
Dark Hole x2
Soul Charge x1

Traps:
Yang Zing Creation x3
Lose a Turn x3
Ring of Destruction x1
Skill Drain x1
Torrential x1

Extra Deck:
Baxia x2
Yazi x2
Chaofeng x1
Great Old One Cthusomething x1
Herald of Arc Light x1
Armades x1
Goyo Guardian x1
Clear Wing x1
Black Rose x1
Hot Red x1
Scrap Dragon x1
Stardust Spark x1
Castel x1

Considering dropping duality's and maybe a lose a turn and a destruction ring for some other useful traps. 
Tech explainations. 

Necrovalley: Not running soul charge in exchange for this. Shuts down a lot of meta junk. 

Galaxy Cyclone:
Can be swapped for MST but cyclone works too. Can kill Lose a Turn or Creation if you really need to bust out a Castel or can't synchro using Bixi.

Lose a Turn: I like it over skill drain, using skill drains means you lose access to Jiaotus effect, which is risky but easily the best effect the main deck has to offer for YZs, meanwhile aside from the insta synchro effect they don't have any other on-field abilities. Also Bixi saves your bosses from being useless. 

Why u no run pendulum YZs?????:
Cause they suck. I mean hey the level 3s aight. But nah. They're better in Zefra than YZ. Nor do i like the idea of pendulum summoning in a deck that doesn't benefit off a pendulum summon. Kinda just wasting resources. 

CNC? Just kinda wanted to throw out the idea of Lose a Turn and Destruction Ring tbh.

Last edited by LeVolpe on Fri May 22, 2015 2:59 am; edited 2 times in total

descriptionYang Zing EmptyRe: Yang Zing

more_horiz
Lose 1 Turn and Destruction Ring, I don't think they are good enough. Especially you gonna have special summoned monster so Lose 1 Turn wont work. By the way, why are you not running Supply Squad and Oasis of Dragon Souls? I suggest 2 Supply Squad and 1 Dragon Souls instead of  3 Lose 1 Turn. Instead of ring you should add tools to get rid of the Djinn lock, or grab 3 Mistake to mess with the decks whom like searching.

more_horiz
-3 lose 1 turn cuz it hurts the deck a lot and you can main 3 mistake to hurt your worst match up = heros
you must have the 1 skill drain cuz its like a win card against some match ups
I suggest you add some more yang zing monsters like taotie and treasure cuz you will run out fast of YZ monsters if the match stalls belive me it happened to me a lot. but if you want to continue playing the turbo build(low monsters ratio+draw power) you need crush card virus it helps getting rid of dark law and can kill nekroz 
And even if u run necrovally u should run 1 soul charge cuz its the comeback card but remember that necrovally hurts path too
You may or may not like black garden but its kinda good to slow the plays until you can go big and free tokens helps with synchros try it with metaphys horus.
-3 ring you dont need it

more_horiz
I still think Lose 1 Turn is a lot better than Skill Drain. It doesn't hurt as much as you guys seem to think Razz and yea. After more testing Destruction Ring just isn't doing what I wanted :Y 
@Skit, Supply Squad is meh. Not worth running. Same with Oasis, and mistake I wouldn't wanna maindeck it. Can be pretty dead sometimes.

As for more monsters I've considered Taotie to 2 cause everytime I seem to wanna summon the ass he's already in my hand, but I don't particularly wanna draw him very often.. as for Treasure, he hasn't worked well in the past. 

Also updated. Just added more filler traps and removed the crappy rings.

more_horiz
I dont see a reason why you dont run raigeki

more_horiz
Already have 2 dark holes and a baxia lol raigeki seems like overkill

more_horiz
when you face bad match ups like evilswarm and heros you gonna need it trust me to burn their lance or Pandemic wave or to destroy their ophion or dark law, I have beaten a lot of those with the double dark hole and raigeki

more_horiz
+Mind control (it opens plays and if need be you can use it to find out your opponents deck early g1)
+Raigeki (evilswarms/heroes are a tough matchup and they both main 3 lances)
-Necrovally (it hurts a lot of meta decks but it shuts down chiwens second summon eff and soul charge but then again you'll likely draw or summon into them before you draw necrovally)
+2 Mistakes (hurts nekroz, heroes, sknights, qlis, and ba a lot more than necrovally)
-1 Jiaotu (personally find it too cloggy at 3 but it may just be me)
-1 Stardust Dragon (its not good anymore)
+1 Stardust Spark (a lot better than the original)
-1 Goyo Guardian (its not good this format)
+1 HTS (look it up on dn I don't remember the last word but its a lot better than go to)
-1 Scrap Dragon (baxia is better and you'll summon it less)
+1 Moonlight rose

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply