Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Pokemon Revolution Online

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
zactheking
Kandy.JPEG
Linda-Senpai
Nuran
Skitoritto
Anzo
Etwizzy
BlackWarGreymon
12 posters

descriptionPokemon Revolution Online - Page 2 EmptyPokemon Revolution Online

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Hello people, I'm playing a pokemon MMO these days. Not crappy like the other ones you might or not might have played, this game is great as fuck.

http://pokemon-revolution.net/

It's called PRO(cool acronim,huh). It currently isn't in the live phase but it is in the beta phase. Currently it has johto/kanto and it will have all. 

Try it out peps

descriptionPokemon Revolution Online - Page 2 EmptyRe: Pokemon Revolution Online

more_horiz
zactheking wrote:
every pokemon thats not on ds or game boy sucks balls

Please shut up

descriptionPokemon Revolution Online - Page 2 EmptyRe: Pokemon Revolution Online

more_horiz
why u mad because i'm right

more_horiz
zactheking wrote:

Zac Have you played pokemon Reborn, or pokemon zetaor even pokemon rejuvination all those three games are more enjoyable than the ds games

more_horiz
zactheking wrote:

Firstly, there isn't anything about being right, you're just sharing your opinion.

Second, you said it fucking 5 times

more_horiz
i have played every pokemon game ever out and oldies are always the best those quasar are just stupid and same with these 2 the only think about these games is because they re bring yellow to pc in some way and i like repeating myself

more_horiz
zactheking wrote:
i have played every pokemon game ever out and oldies are always the best those quasar are just stupid and same with these 2 the only think about these games is because they re bring yellow to pc in some way and i like repeating myself

Lets face it zac where is the fun when their is no challenge, we all feel the nostalgia when we play the old games(I played pokemon red randomized in the last month) but the official pokemon games espacially the new ones are too fucking easy thats why I like pokemon Reborn for exmeple cuz its challenging to beat

more_horiz
zactheking wrote:

Gen V has the hardest lvlin. You need 5x more then in the other regions

more_horiz
that is true but it toke me a day to get a pokemon to lv 100 but gen 5 brought the shiny charm

more_horiz
BlackWarGreymon wrote:
zactheking wrote:

Gen V has the hardest lvlin. You need 5x more then in the other regions

Gen V? Hard to Lv in? Bitch please, Audinos make early lving easy as heck and high level lving is made easy by elite 4, cynthia, and other bonus bosses.

more_horiz
[TDL] DarkSoul wrote:
Reminds me of PokeMMO.

Check it out guys,

https://pokemmo.eu/

Last I played it was approximately a year or two ago but it is certainly better than that shit ^^
PokeMMO looks ugly as hell, only thing that matters in a Pokemon game are battles and "Imma Catch them All" thing, that ends up pretty much the same no matter how different you code it. Therefor PRO is better than PokeMMO just cuz it is more polished.

more_horiz
skit did u play the games i montioned?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply