Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionBlackwings EmptyBlackwings

more_horiz
Monsters - 20
1. Dark Armed Dragon
1. Tragoedia
3. Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn
3. Blackwing - Shura the Blue Flame
3. Blackwing - Bora the Spear
3. Blackwing - Kalut the Moon Shadow
2. Blackwing - Blizzard the Far North
2. Blackwing - Vayu the Emblem of Honor
1. Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind
1. Morphing Jar

Spells - 10
2. Black Whirlwind
2. Book of Moon
1. Allure of Darkness
1. Gold Sarcophagus
1. My Body as a Shield
1. Brain Control
1. Heavy Storm
1. Mystical Space Typhoon

Traps - 10
2. Icarus Attack
2. Bottomless Trap Hole
2. Royal Oppression
1. Trap Dustshoot
1. Mirror Force
1. Torrential Tribute
1. Solemn Judgment

Extra - 15
2. Blackwing Armor Master
2. Blackwing Armed Wing
1. Blackwing - Silverwind the Ascendant
2. Stardust Dragon
1. Thought Ruler Archfiend
1. Red Dragon Archfiend
1. Black Rose Dragon
1. Goyo Guardian
1. Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1. Magical Android
1. Ally of Justice Catastor
1. Chimeratech Fortress Dragon

Side - 15
3. Nobleman of Crossout
3. Light Imprisoning Mirror
2. Cyber Dragon
2. Trap Hole
2. Mirror of Oaths
2. Starlight Road
1. Delta Crow - Anti Reverse

descriptionBlackwings EmptyRe: Blackwings

more_horiz
Some suggestions:

-1 Morphing Jar

+1 Lightning Vortex

-1 Trap Dustshoot
+1 Call of the Haunted

more_horiz
I can't take out Trap Dustshoot, it wins games. Why do people keep suggesting that?

I used to run Lightning Vortex, but I have too much mass destruction in the deck already and people will side in Starlight Roads from game 2 on, if they're not already maining them, which could be trouble.

Morphing Jar is nice because he saves bad hands, or more importantly, restores my advantage if I'm down on cards, which is not only easy to accomplish in Blackwings, but also very important for winning.

more_horiz
The reason I suggested to remove Trap Dustshoot, is because it is hard to draw into it fast, so when you finaly get it, it will often be a dead draw.

Lightning vortex, is to dump certain cards in the grave, as well as clearing the field, and since Starlight Road isn't in kcvds yet, I suggested it.

I don't like Morphing Jar, because it can help the opponent just as much, if not more, than it can help you.

more_horiz
Evil_Bakura wrote:
The reason I suggested to remove Trap Dustshoot, is because it is hard to draw into it fast, so when you finaly get it, it will often be a dead draw.

Lightning vortex, is to dump certain cards in the grave, as well as clearing the field, and since Starlight Road isn't in kcvds yet, I suggested it.

I don't like Morphing Jar, because it can help the opponent just as much, if not more, than it can help you.

This deck can synchro ridiculously, and with Mist Wurm or Brionac can quickly throw cards back into their hand for Dustshoot.

Starlight Road isn't in KCVDS? D: Why not?

Morphing Jar is a card you need to know how to play. There's some luck to it, sure, but it's still extremely powerful to go from down in card advantage to up in card advantage by playing Morphing Jar; and since YGO is a game of card advantage, that can lead to a victory.

more_horiz
If you wanna keep playing Trap Dustshoot, then keep playing it. Maybe I've just been unlucky drawing it where it wasn't needed.

Starlight Road hasn't been added into the game yet. I don't know why, but Seto will probably add it for the next update.

Again, if Morphing Jar works for you, then keep him.

more_horiz
Actually, I might put the Lightning Vortex back in until Starlight Road hits KCVDS. XD

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply