Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[TCG]Dante reached the end of the Abyss! Empty[TCG]Dante reached the end of the Abyss!

more_horiz
[TCG]Dante reached the end of the Abyss! ChillOutIGotThis

Konami wrote:
On the We’ve spent the last year following Dante’s adventures through the Burning Abyss. Ever since the first Burning Abyss cards were released back in Duelist Alliance, they’ve been a mainstay of the competitive Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME scene. Now, Dante has reached the end of the Abyss. In Crossed Souls, we will meet the final Malebranche of the Burning Abyss, and our hero will reflect upon his journey…

Konami wrote:
we have reached the end of the Burning Abyss! With access to Xyz, Synchro, Ritual and Fusion Summoning, some amazing Spell and Trap Cards, and an affinity with the number 3, Burning Abyss have shaped up to be one of the greatest Decks of the last 12 months. What’s next for Dante? No one who knows is telling.

It seems on Crossed Souls Burning Abyss Support Will Stop. At least the TCG Exclusives cards per Booster.

We can see Beatrice in the Artwork of The Terminus of the Burning Abyss

[TCG]Dante reached the end of the Abyss! LetsRoll

Dante, Pilgrim of the Burning Abyss finally Reached Her.

I think they will release Beatrice as a Promo Exclusive card like they did with Noble Knights in a special BOX Set or similar.

So in Clash of Rebellions TCG A new Exclusive Archetype Should Raise, alongside the U.A.

Last edited by Jv1391 on Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total

description[TCG]Dante reached the end of the Abyss! EmptyRe: [TCG]Dante reached the end of the Abyss!

more_horiz
They shouldn't introduce a new archetype.
They should release more OCG imports!

description[TCG]Dante reached the end of the Abyss! EmptyRe: [TCG]Dante reached the end of the Abyss!

more_horiz
I'd like it too believe me. Since for example OCG's going to cut their own Exclusives to 5.

But Konami of america likes $$$$ and $$$ are easy to take if you put something cool only for the TCG.

OCG always imports quickly and with a prefixed schedule: and they relese the card rarities so different cause the markets are different.

So except to see a new random archetype maybe this time arround Burn xD who knows.

more_horiz
Sad times for the end of BA, maybe now they will make new Shaddoll cards [TCG]Dante reached the end of the Abyss! 3974120512

more_horiz
I have only used that deck once and I feel sad. #DRAMA

more_horiz
lol don't worry new stuff will come

more_horiz
I was never a burning abyss player but tbh i try to build a burning abyss in the past and that fail epic for me but what konami doing right now is that thay fuck the game more and thats a bad thing unlock something for the six samurai konami dont boost the meta

more_horiz
Everyone playing nekroz, meanwhile he's m being demonic still playing BA.

more_horiz
So what is next, Angels from Dante Alligerie's divine comedy?

more_horiz
Well, if they made cards depicting the entirety of 'Divine Comedy' and not just Dante's journey through hell there'd be enough for another 2 years worth of TCG exclusives  [TCG]Dante reached the end of the Abyss! 1554389127

more_horiz
New support is coming when BA became tier 3.  [TCG]Dante reached the end of the Abyss! 1151057309

more_horiz
BA will not get anything, as KONAMI used all of Melcs present in "Divine Comedy".

more_horiz
They can continue with purgatory or heaven but the point is that those two places are not the inferno. So even if the cards are related that archetype cannot be burning abyss.

more_horiz
Ik, would be pretty cool tho.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply