Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionWondery's Wonderful Deck Workshop EmptyWondery's Wonderful Deck Workshop

more_horiz
 Welcome to my shop !

Wondery's Wonderful Deck Workshop Top10

Wondery's Wonderful Deck Workshop opens doors today !

Feel free to look around and ask if you need something. I usually do not bite.Here is a list of items that you can purchase from this shop and since its brand new more stuff will pop-up in the future if there is enough interest.

- Buy a deck from the rafters. Simply check out the rafter section down below for decks that I have put there on display.Each deck has its own price and once the deck is bought it will be removed from the rafter forever.

- Order a Custom deck. This is the "request custom deck" item.To order a custom deck you would need to fill out this request code

Prices vary between 50 and 150 DP depending on the type of  the request.

Code:

Username:
Deck type: (meta,fun,character,budget)
Deck centered around : (can be based on archtype ,certain card/combo,type of summoning or attribute/type of monsters)
Deck Exp : (if you are totally new to the deck or not)
Dorm : (slifers and ra's will get discounts)

- Deck fixes. Post a link to your deck and I will fix it for you as I see fit.Don't forget to mention if you want to play competitive with the deck or you want it just for teh lulz.

Prices vary from 0 to 50 DP depending on the work I've done.

- Deck tutorials. This is for all of you guys that just net-decked something and you have no idea how to play it.The deck tutorial may include one match duel on DN with explanation of the combos of the deck and playing style or an email containing the same information + goodies like youtube gameplay videos (if available).

Costs 50 DP. Deck tutorials of the decks in my shop are free for the guys that buy them.

So yeah feel free to browse the shop and don't hesitate to ask any questions.Every new customer will get a free deck fix!

Deck Rafters
Wondery's Wonderful Deck Workshop 8d10745473d4d208203b874024ca801e-d3jac9i
TCG July 2017 banlist :

Fire Fist Bros - 200 DP
True Dinos - 200 DP
U.A.'s - 100 DP

TCG/OCG July 2017 banlist:

Last edited by WondeRy on Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:33 pm; edited 3 times in total

descriptionWondery's Wonderful Deck Workshop EmptyRe: Wondery's Wonderful Deck Workshop

more_horiz
Nice shop, I would like to order a custom deck also please.

Username: Gnar (obviously)
Deck type: fun
Deck centered around : Ojamas
Deck Exp : average experience
Dorm : Obelisk

descriptionWondery's Wonderful Deck Workshop EmptyRe: Wondery's Wonderful Deck Workshop

more_horiz
Deck type: Fun
Deck centered around : Spellbook deck using low-level spellcasters, can synchro and xyz
Deck Exp : Pretty familiar with it, as I invented it.

more_horiz
Username: Jv1391
Deck type: Tier 3
Deck centered around : MUST Always Summon Gate Guardian on my 1st or maximum 3rd turn.  Wondery's Wonderful Deck Workshop 1151057309
Deck Exp : Totally
Dorm : Beyond the white.

more_horiz
I would like to buy a Deck fix to be more competitive.
I will send you the deck as PM to avoid net-decking. Razz

more_horiz
Gnar's and Chidori45's requests are done check your mailboxes !

I will work on Skitoritto's and JV's requests tomorrow.

Also Gnar please transfer 100 DP to me for that ojama deck.

Chidori's fix is for free.

more_horiz
Done, thanks mate.

more_horiz
I received my deck, good job on formulating it.

more_horiz
Board so I thought I would place another order.

Deck centered around : Egyptian God cards
Deck Exp : haven't played them in years but used to play them regularly

more_horiz
Gnar wrote:
Board so I thought I would place another order.

Deck centered around : Egyptian God cards
Deck Exp : haven't played them in years but used to play them regularly

I was bored too so great timing :D Anyways do you want to actually summon the god cards and do you want all 3 to be inside the deck or you want anything that uses the god cards in some way?

more_horiz
Will go with summon. So maybe a horakty deck?

more_horiz
Was asking because of Horakty. Horakty decks rely on cards that can summon the god cards only for one turn for the win condition so basically you wont be summoning your god cards unless you got the Horakty win thing.

more_horiz
Yeah we'll go with that Smile

more_horiz
Username: Reiji126
Deck type: meta
Deck centered around :burning abyss
Deck Exp : played when it came out but havent from then
Dorm: slifer red

more_horiz
Yo when are free to make some decks? I need a few and cant be assed to mess around building decks at the minute.

more_horiz
I am settled in nicely now in the USA and I started College (classes) so I am free to make some decks!

If you guys want me to post more decks on the rafters instead of doing custom decks(which is my focus) tell me.Also Tequila just send a request and I will do it this week.

descriptionWondery's Wonderful Deck Workshop EmptyRitual beast Deck Fix

more_horiz
https://i.imgur.com/5ZgcmjI.png THANK YOU Smile Please try to make it so it goes the elder canna first turn every turn pleaseeeeeeeee Smile Smile Smile Shocked Shocked Shocked

more_horiz
Username; ScottyAdams  

Deck type; Fun/Competitive

Deck centered around; Fabled 

Deck exp; Played them last yr for a lil 

Dorm; Ra

more_horiz
Reiji126 wrote:
Username: Reiji126
Deck type: meta
Deck centered around :burning abyss
Deck Exp : played when it came out but havent from then
Dorm: slifer red

I was moving and I missed that message do you want me to do that request ? @reiji126

more_horiz
My shop is back in action guys feel free to submit requests. I will work on some new decks and put them on the rafters for you.

more_horiz
slifer the tormentor deck

more_horiz
yoyomamam wrote:
slifer the tormentor deck

Please fill in this if you want to request a custom deck
Username:
Deck type: (meta,fun,character,budget)
Deck centered around : (can be based on archtype ,certain card/combo,type of summoning or attribute/type of monsters)
Deck Exp : (if you are totally new to the deck or not)
Dorm : (slifers and ra's will get discounts)

more_horiz
Hey, is the shop still open?

Username: Centrik
Deck centered around : common link summoning, link monsters so i can learn the system.
Deck Exp : no exp
Dorm :ra

more_horiz
Yeah I will work on that deck soon !

more_horiz
Thank you mate.

Hit me up when you're done.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply