Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMy Jaden Yuki Deck EmptyMy Jaden Yuki Deck

more_horiz
Hello everyone! As you may can see i'm new to this forum so, hi, i guess xD Well, I wanted to post something good for my first post so, here's my deck that i've wanted to complete ever since i first knew who Jaden was. Smile (With some of the cards i like)

MONSTERS
Winged Kuriboh
Elemental Hero Avian
Elemental Hero Burstinatrix
Elemental Hero Sparkman
Elemental Hero Clayman
Elemental Hero Bubbleman
Elemental Hero Bladedge
Elemental Hero Wildheart
Elemental Hero Necroshade
Elemental Hero Neos
Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
Neo-Spacian Dark Panther
Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab
Neo-Spacian Glow Moss
Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin
Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird
Wroughtweiler
Card Trooper
Elemental Hero Woodsman (No idea if i should keep him or not, i love his effect and so but not him xD)
Elemental Hero Prisma (I honestly dont know what he's effect do xD)

SPELLS
Miracle Fusion
H - Heated Heart
E - Emergency Call
R - Righteous Justice
O - Oversoul
Hero Flash!!
De-Fusion
Parallel Would Fusion (I dont know i should keep this, but i probarly wont.)
Skyscraper
Monster Reborn
Hero Mask
Reincorcement of the army
Pot of duality
Reverse of neos
The warrior returning alive
Polymerization (I got 2 of this beautiful card)
A hero lives
Spark Blaster
Swords of revealing light
Neo Space
Mystical Space Typhoon
Cyclone Boomerang
Emergency Provisions

TRAPS
Mirror Force
Call of the haunted
Sakuretsu Armor (I remember this card since i was 6 years old)
Hero Blast
Trap Hole 
Bottomless trap hole
Hero Signal
Draining Shield
Clay Charge
Mirror Gate
Negate Attack

FUSIONS
Elemental Hero Flame Wingman
Elemental Hero Mariner
Elemental Hero Rampart Blaster
Elemental Hero Plasma Vice
Elemental Hero Mudballman
Elemental Hero Thunder Giant
Elemental Hero Tempest
Elemental Hero Electrum
Elemental Hero Flare Neos
Elemental Hero Glow Moss
Elemental Hero Aqua Neos
Elemental Hero Grand Neos
Elemental Hero Marine Neos
Elemental Hero Storm Neos
Neo-Spacian Twinkle Moss

Cards i'm thinking about adding:
Pot of Greed
Torrential Tribute
Jar of Greed
Spellbinding Circle
Terraforming (So i can summon Skyscraper)
Dian Keto The Cure Master
Fake Trap
Just Desserts
Desert Sunlight
Hero Medal 
Cocoon Veil (When i get all the Chrysalis monsters i will add this)
Secret Barrel
Defense Draw
Fruits of kozaky's studies
Destruction Ring
Raigeki Break
Magic Jammer

Thanks for reading Smile

descriptionMy Jaden Yuki Deck EmptyRe: My Jaden Yuki Deck

more_horiz
Well ok cool but since you posted in the "Pimp my Deck" section I guess that you want some help with the deck.First question is do you want to complete this deck IRL or you want to play online with it?Also do you want a character deck (only cards that the character used in the anime) or to build a competitive deck based on the E-hero cards?
Some of Jaiden's cards are banned nowadays so feel free to check the april 2015 banlist first if you want to duel with it right now.

more_horiz
WondeRy wrote:
Well ok cool but since you posted in the "Pimp my Deck" section I guess that you want some help with the deck.First question is do you want to complete this deck IRL or you want to play online with it?Also do you want a character deck (only cards that the character used in the anime) or to build a competitive deck based on the E-hero cards?
Some of Jaiden's cards are banned nowadays so feel free to check the april 2015 banlist first if you want to duel with it right now.

Hey! I wanna play with it both online and IRL if thats possible, but most IRL. Smile I would like to make this deck so much character deck it can be xD Hmm, i think only Pot of Greed is banned? (That was in his deck) Well, i'll check later! Now i go to sleep xD Smile

more_horiz
Yeah from your list only monster reborn and pot of greed are banned but Jaiden used more cards like super polymerization and so on which are banned.

As a character based deck you will find out that it will be very hard to compete with the current top decks,I would strongly recommend that you assemble a character fun version of the deck,which you would use to play against friends, and a competitive e-hero deck that focuses on the new elemental hero support -> Elemental Hero Shadowmist,Elemental hero Blazeman and the mask change heros.

more_horiz
WondeRy wrote:
Yeah from your list only monster reborn and pot of greed are banned but Jaiden used more cards like super polymerization and so on which are banned.

As a character based deck you will find out that it will be very hard to compete with the current top decks,I would strongly recommend that you assemble a character fun version of the deck,which you would use to play against friends, and a competitive e-hero deck that focuses on the new elemental hero support -> Elemental Hero Shadowmist,Elemental hero Blazeman and the mask change heros.

Okay Smile Thanks! I will try if i can play good with my current E Hero deck against the current top decks if i can, then i will probarly stick with it. But i can say that i will probarly never play with masked heros etc, i think they're just ruining Jadens deck. :/ His deck are after all fusion based, and thats not what masked heros is about :/ But if it dosent work out with my E-Hero deck, i will go full dino deck XD

more_horiz
WondeRy wrote:

btw, have they released blazeman in europe? D: i may pick one up and think about a deck with the new E-Hero's xD

more_horiz
Blazeman was released in World Superstars (16.04).

more_horiz
Chidori45 wrote:
Blazeman was released in World Superstars (16.04).

Okay :D Thanks Smile gonna see if i can pick him up today or tomorrow Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply