Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDAM you Jaden Yuki EmptyDAM you Jaden Yuki

more_horiz
listen im not sure if you are the admin jaden on BC but im pretty sure you are anyway WTF you banned me FOR 3 Months ON BC WTF BEFORE YOU BANNED SOMEONE YOU Shud Hear what the person is gonig to say Before you banned someone dam it when i made that post i was saying i have repect for KCVDS and how hard seto worked on it but people on some academys are saying that seto has gotten lazy so lazy that he will never update KCVDS and i was starting to belive it so all i was trying to say that can he speed it up because it been like a year seen seto ever updated KCVDS and if he was working on it a few month back(like 3,4or 5 months after months after he KCVDS last update) then 1.16 wud of been out already no wait 1.17(or 1.18 not sure) wud of been out(no offenise to seto if im getting a little worked up in this post and a little angry)but im just saying speed it up a bit,oh and jaden past this post on to seto for me,thank you for your time to read this post Smile( note i wud of posted this on spam but you removed it Shocked oh well Sad Sad )

descriptionDAM you Jaden Yuki EmptyRe: DAM you Jaden Yuki

more_horiz
What is this?
JY is not admin at BC. He is Jaden Yuki1 and not even a moderator.

You being banned in BC is because of some valid reason because no one will be banned in BC for 3 months for no reason.

Seto is working in his spare time.... You must show him some respect and gratitude for creating KCVDS. He has shifted state so he has been busy. He is not someone who sits in house all day looking after only KCVDS so stop asking him such questions

By the way WTF is an abbreviation of a banned word so You Used abusing language.

Warning to you

And this is also nothing but spam....

spam no. 1

more_horiz
Sorry to hear bud. That was not me who banned you. I am not an admin at BC nor a mod. If you have any questions or concerns about your ban, just PM an admin on BC. Sorry to hear the news.

more_horiz
I don't know why this isn't locked. EDIT: OK, I'm dumb, forgetting I have Admin powers and can post anyway. Perhaps Archived instead?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum