Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionLet's talk about Masked heroes o: EmptyLet's talk about Masked heroes o:

more_horiz
What do you guys think about them? are they a threat in the meta? I obviously love them but that's just me ;P

descriptionLet's talk about Masked heroes o: EmptyRe: Let's talk about Masked heroes o:

more_horiz
I think they're pretty good at wiping out my Covenant cards and monsters to go with them. I either have to deal with Dark Law locking my extra deck and messing up my searches or the Acid/Zero combos obliterating my board. :<  I have a harder time with them than Shaddolls, that's for sure.

descriptionLet's talk about Masked heroes o: EmptyRe: Let's talk about Masked heroes o:

more_horiz
I like them, there's lots of fun things you can do with them :3

Competitively speaking: The matchups are pretty even across the board, although you do have to work a bit harder to maintain advantage than you would while playing a higher tier deck. Still with the right side deck cards, deck thinning cards and a little luck it can do well.

Side note: You should check out the HERO thread

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply