Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMasked heroes help EmptyMasked heroes help

more_horiz
Masked heroes help UavsntMI could use a bit of help with this deck. If you want a decklist that it's.

Monsters

Summoner Monk x2
Tin Goldfish x3
Elemental hero Blazeman x3
Elemental hero shadow mist x3
Elemental Hero Neos Alius x3

Spells

Form Change x1
Mask Charge x1
Pot of Duality x2
A hero lives x2
Mask Change x 3
Mask Change Second x3
E - Emergency Call x3
Miracle Fusion x3

Traps

Solemn Warning x1
Bottomless Trap Hole x1
Breakthrough Skill x2
Trap Stun x2
Call of the Haunted x2

Extra

Masked Hero Dark Law x2
Masked Hero Kamikaze x1
Masked Hero Koga x1
Masked Hero Anki x1
Masked Hero Vapor x1
Masked Hero Dian x1
Makes Hero Acid x1
Elemental Hero Escuridao x1
Elemental Hero Absolute Zero x1
Elemental Hero Nova Master x1
Elemental Hero The Shining x1 
Caste, The Skyblaster Musketeer x1
Number 103: Ragnazero x1
Heroic Champion - Exaclibur x1

Extra

Under contsruction

descriptionMasked heroes help EmptyRe: Masked heroes help

more_horiz
Looks solid but I find Destiny HERO engine more effective nowdays. Current meta, their speed etc... Dark Duelist Soul has nice builds.

I would add Side and less Fusions, more XYZ since you have Goldfish and Monk

descriptionMasked heroes help EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
So which variant of this deck are you shooting for?

The Poly/Miracle build?

Or the HERO XYZ build?

Let me know and I'll do an in depth review for you.

more_horiz
I was trying to go for a fusin (teehee) of the two. So I could use Form Change. But I suppose whichever you think is better DDS.

descriptionMasked heroes help EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
If it's the ability to utilise Form Change you desire we'll go with the Poly/Miracle build. XYZ builds don't run it. Poly/Miracle HERO is an Aggro deck based on getting as many of your big boss fusions on the field as swiftly as possible and going into beatdown mode. 

So without further ado let's begin!

Monsters;

You were on the right track here with the enablers but started to to falter towards the end with the HERO lineup.

- 1 Blazeman
Blazeman is a useful card however you don't need 3 of these, even in a dedicated poly based build. The card is highly searchable and drawing into multiples will make you cry.

-2 Aluis 
Sometimes a 1900 normal summon can do things, but only sometimes.. This isn't light HERO beat. The card is only really useful as fodder for Koga and Shining and highly searchable so run 1 for these situations.

+2 Bubbleman

While he's not as big of a part of the core strategy as he is in the XYZ build, he gives you the option to use the few R4s you run in this version, also easy access to Acid and Water fodder for Ab zero is too good not to play!

+1 Voltic

This card allows to help get back banished your Elemental HERO monsters (Not the fusions, sadly..) and make more aggressive pushes once you've cleared out your opponent's field which enables further use of Shadow Mist and the Change Spells.

Spells

- 2 Duality

The card stops you dead for a turn, we don't have ways to simply get advantage from normal summons.

- 3 Mask Change second

The card has no place in a HERO deck. it's use is to give other attribute decks access to the corresponding HERO of that attribute all the things you want to target and send to the grave are HERO monsters anyway, on top of that it's also a minus card that you simply don't have the luxury of running.

+ 1 Raigeki

This deck is capable of making huge aggressive pushes, there's no reason for you not to run this card.

+1 Polymerization

Searchable via blazeman, you don't particularly want to draw it and you never want to draw into multiples of it ever, however its the perfect setup for a miracle play so you need to play it. 

+ 3 Mystical Space Typhoon
You need to play this in order to deal with opposing floodgate cards Vanity's is an absolute nail to this variant

+2 Forbidden Lance 
Some additional protection for your fusions, many S/Ts ruin their day and Lance helps mitigate that problem. You can also use it for damage step tricks incase all these beatsticks aren't quite able to beat over an opposing monster.

Traps 

- BTH and Warning

To emphasise the aggressive nature of this build you only run things that deal with problem Backrows like the trap stuns, BTS is good as an out to floodgate style monsters like Vanity's and Majesty's Fiend and Call can trigger shadow mist and I feel that you just really need to play it.. That means the semi-staples need to be cu from the main deck.

Extra

- Ragnazero
+ Excition 

With the limited space for R4s in this variant you need to make the most of it, Excition clears the way for you HERO fusions to do damage and a monk play instantly makes excition live so use that to your advantage.  

- Escuridao 
+ Vision HERO Adoration 

Vision HERO Adoration sets up your miracle plays by being sending 2 HERO monsters via Poly. Its effect is also another way to deal with opposing beatsticks.

-Dain
+Contrast HERO Chaos

He is your end game boss, after your opponent has used up their resources dealing with your Masked HERO monsters you Miracle Fusion for this and win the game. He won't come out nearly as often in a TCG build because of the lack of Super Poly but you when you do summon it, it will win you those grind games you might get dragged into against various control decks that would be virtually unwinnable otherwise.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Be sure to give thanks if this helped you :3

more_horiz
Shouldn't I add more form changes then? Besides just the one?

more_horiz
You can certainly try it that out if you wish. I wouldn't play more than 2 though.
Take out 1 call for it if you wish to play 2 Form Change.

more_horiz
Thanks DDS I luvs u

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply