Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionWhyd i get a third warning EmptyWhyd i get a third warning

more_horiz
Someone seems to have thought it would be cute to give me a third warning for no apparent reason at all without even notifying me or telling me what I did or anything so I request to know who and why and if no one can give me a reason then it needs to be removed.

descriptionWhyd i get a third warning EmptyRe: Whyd i get a third warning

more_horiz
Cicada Supremacy wrote:
Someone seems to have thought it would be cute to give me a third warning for no apparent reason at all without even notifying me or telling me what I did or anything so I request to know who and why and if no one can give me a reason then it needs to be removed.

Okay; first of all, does it even matter?
You were Mod of the year, you have almost 10k posts, you've been a member for as long as I have, and you still complain about warnings, that do not in the least outweigh your contribution to the forum.

Take the warning and laugh. You probably said something outright rude to somebody else, or broke a rule. Is that hard to believe? Sorry about my tone, I'm tired and frankly, I just don't understand why you're complaining. You don't need to worry about warnings, unless you're a cunt-excuse my language-, but you get the gist of it.

I can see why you would want to know what it was for, but can you look back in your posts and see if you broke any rules? If not, then I'll remove it for you. I won't look through your posts, because frankly, my dear; I don't give a damn.

more_horiz
Dex has coverd things well. Jv properly gave you the warning for that rant you did about a Mexican player. 

If you want to dicuss this futher feel free to PM me.

Locked. 

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply