Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

April 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+16
zactheking
Chidori45
YgoBeast247
Juelz Anthony Cruz
KawaiiMiku
WondeRy
achilles1826
ShinigamiKingNyx
Mr.sweep
DuskMage
Realmarik
Cons'
vasko1234
DeathStalker
Rosa Linda
Jv
20 posters

descriptionApril 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END] - Page 4 EmptyApril 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

April 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END] - Page 4 LDjwHBx

Welcome to the April 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament 

Pro Decklist tournaments are very popular in Duel Academy, if you are new with the event and you need more Info about the whole Pro Decklist system, you can check here:

http://www.duelacademy.net/t41376-pro-decklists-info#384869

Basically you must build a Deck by following the rules below.

Tournament Rules:

1. It is Swiss-system tournament. The Top 2 Players will be directly selected by the Finals Standings. Duels are Match, in other words the "best-of-three".

2. All TCG+OCG Cards are allowed. 

3. TCG April 2015 Banlist.

4. All current OCG and TCG Meta Decks are forbidden. Final Countdown, Jackpot 7, Life Equalizer, Spell\Trap Burn Decks, Exodia, win condition Decks, Anti Meta Focused Decks are forbidden as well.

If you still have some concerns regarding the Meta, click on this spoiler to have a Quick view of examples to understand better: 

Spoiler :

5. You must Post in this topic a Screenshot of your Pro Decklist to Join the tournament. It must contain the Main Deck, Extra Deck and Side Deck.

6. The Host will Judge if your Pro Decklist meets all the requirements and IF it doesn't, you need to make and Send Another One.

7. You can only use that Pro Decklist. You cannot edit it after the Tournament starts.

8. Before the Round 1 you can edit your Side Deck. After the tournament starts you cannot edit your Side Deck. If  a player noticies a change you will be automatically Disqualified.

9. You cannot Focus your Pro Decklist on the Following Archetypes\Series: 

"Cyber Dragon and Raidraptor"

(Because they placed into the Top 2 the last Pro Decklist Tournament)

Use this for Signing Up:
Code:

Code:

Code:

DA Name:
DN name:
Ygopro\Devpro\SalvationServer Name:
Time Zone:
Pro Decklist Name:

Remember Duel Academy uses All the Platforms as Default. So be ready to use all of them if needed. 

Prizes

Prizes will be the following:
Code:

Code:

Code:

1st: Rank-Up Stack + Pro Decklist Publication

2nd: Pro Decklist Publication

At the End of each Season if you placed between the Top 2 in at least 1 Pro Decklist Tournament, You will gain DP and your Skill Bar will be updated.

Check the link below for more Info:

http://www.duelacademy.net/t41376-pro-decklists-info#384869

FINAL TOP4 STANDINGS:

Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize

April 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END] - Page 4 ESqSksM

KawaiiMiku and Jv1391 Can Publish their Decklits.

(Miku PM to me your article when you finish it).

Miku won 1 Tournament Stack. (Awarded)

Participants List:

Click Here :

Last edited by Jv1391 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:56 pm; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : ENDED)

descriptionApril 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END] - Page 4 EmptyRe: April 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END]

more_horiz
Deadline Time:

Crimzon said it was not on DA so Dropped the tournament.

Chidori Vs Shinigami

I choosed by Software:

April 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END] - Page 4 ZgERpJR

Chidori Won.

Salader Vs jay* = Salader Won. Jay will be DQ for inactivity.

descriptionApril 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END] - Page 4 EmptyRe: April 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END]

more_horiz
ROUND 3

https://i.imgur.com/mzthjlu.png

April 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END] - Page 4 Mzthjlu

April 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END] - Page 4 M62Bh5M

Deadline 3-4 Days (Depends on Activity)

Do your activity Post.

more_horiz
Anthony Cruz pm me dude lets duel when you ready

more_horiz
I'll look for ygobeast

more_horiz
vasko1234 wrote:
Anthony Cruz pm me dude lets duel when you ready

Er.. he's my opponent!

Last edited by Chidori45 on Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Vasko you must duel Miku <.<

more_horiz
i like how i didnt type that when i sent it and i got warnings for it even though it was something for coupons

Last edited by ShinigamiKingNyx on Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i didnt type this)

more_horiz
when are you going to be on chidori?

more_horiz
im guessing i got dqed because chidori never gave me a time to duel when i asked and ignored me on here:/

more_horiz
Ow ok then jessica pm me when you ready to duel

more_horiz
@ Juelz Anthony Cruz
Sorry (P/B)ro, can't send you PM because → You haven't reached the post limit for sending private messages. 
Just give me a time when it fits you.

C'mon guys, aren't at least 30 posts enough to send pms?

more_horiz
Jv I shall rekt you!

Pm me on the time please :3

more_horiz
ShinigamiKingNyx wrote:
when are you going to be on chidori?

you are still in play. just read the table .-.

@ygobeast tell me you an hour <3

more_horiz
I activate my activity

more_horiz
April 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END] - Page 4 W3aYwit

I won-

any news?

more_horiz
Waiting for Juelz... April 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END] - Page 4 Waiting

more_horiz
still no resalt for jessica miku i mean

more_horiz
PMed opponent, posting for activity

more_horiz
2-0 with me winning 

http://prntscr.com/6s566o

GG Vasko thanks for the salt >_>

more_horiz
i lost 2:0 to miku the beach got lucky and i got a big dick both duels im gonna just drop for this tournament its no point anymore

more_horiz
Well there are left 2 Rounds. so if you change Idea let me know.

more_horiz
KawaiiMiku wrote:
2-0 with me winning 

http://prntscr.com/6s566o

GG Vasko thanks for the salt >_>

You funny teen age girl.

Also i got message from Salader

more_horiz
Chidori and I are both on right now, but dn is down.

more_horiz
People use this link http://www.duelingnetwork.com/dn.swf?v=21

if DN is down. try it or just set an hour. or use another simulator

more_horiz
Aw man, link doesnt works...

Edit:
Er.. works!
Juelz, you ready?

more_horiz
Chidori45 wrote:
Aw man, link doesnt works...

Edit:
Er.. works!
Juelz, you ready?

I'm on now.

more_horiz
Went 2-1 against chidori, had to fight my favorite deck. ^^

https://i.imgur.com/WgvnLLZ.png

more_horiz
updt

more_horiz
God damned...
Thought, Gladiators were easy to beat! Crying or Very sad scratch 

https://i.imgur.com/9MENwOT.png

more_horiz
lol I updt. ggs anyways <3

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply