Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

April 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+16
zactheking
Chidori45
YgoBeast247
Juelz Anthony Cruz
KawaiiMiku
WondeRy
achilles1826
ShinigamiKingNyx
Mr.sweep
DuskMage
Realmarik
Cons'
vasko1234
DeathStalker
Rosa Linda
Jv
20 posters

descriptionApril 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END] - Page 5 EmptyApril 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

April 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END] - Page 5 LDjwHBx

Welcome to the April 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament 

Pro Decklist tournaments are very popular in Duel Academy, if you are new with the event and you need more Info about the whole Pro Decklist system, you can check here:

http://www.duelacademy.net/t41376-pro-decklists-info#384869

Basically you must build a Deck by following the rules below.

Tournament Rules:

1. It is Swiss-system tournament. The Top 2 Players will be directly selected by the Finals Standings. Duels are Match, in other words the "best-of-three".

2. All TCG+OCG Cards are allowed. 

3. TCG April 2015 Banlist.

4. All current OCG and TCG Meta Decks are forbidden. Final Countdown, Jackpot 7, Life Equalizer, Spell\Trap Burn Decks, Exodia, win condition Decks, Anti Meta Focused Decks are forbidden as well.

If you still have some concerns regarding the Meta, click on this spoiler to have a Quick view of examples to understand better: 

Spoiler :

5. You must Post in this topic a Screenshot of your Pro Decklist to Join the tournament. It must contain the Main Deck, Extra Deck and Side Deck.

6. The Host will Judge if your Pro Decklist meets all the requirements and IF it doesn't, you need to make and Send Another One.

7. You can only use that Pro Decklist. You cannot edit it after the Tournament starts.

8. Before the Round 1 you can edit your Side Deck. After the tournament starts you cannot edit your Side Deck. If  a player noticies a change you will be automatically Disqualified.

9. You cannot Focus your Pro Decklist on the Following Archetypes\Series: 

"Cyber Dragon and Raidraptor"

(Because they placed into the Top 2 the last Pro Decklist Tournament)

Use this for Signing Up:
Code:

Code:

Code:

DA Name:
DN name:
Ygopro\Devpro\SalvationServer Name:
Time Zone:
Pro Decklist Name:

Remember Duel Academy uses All the Platforms as Default. So be ready to use all of them if needed. 

Prizes

Prizes will be the following:
Code:

Code:

Code:

1st: Rank-Up Stack + Pro Decklist Publication

2nd: Pro Decklist Publication

At the End of each Season if you placed between the Top 2 in at least 1 Pro Decklist Tournament, You will gain DP and your Skill Bar will be updated.

Check the link below for more Info:

http://www.duelacademy.net/t41376-pro-decklists-info#384869

FINAL TOP4 STANDINGS:

Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize

April 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END] - Page 5 ESqSksM

KawaiiMiku and Jv1391 Can Publish their Decklits.

(Miku PM to me your article when you finish it).

Miku won 1 Tournament Stack. (Awarded)

Participants List:

Click Here :

Last edited by Jv1391 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:56 pm; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : ENDED)

descriptionApril 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END] - Page 5 EmptyRe: April 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END]

more_horiz
Come On People: Speed up! 4 Match Left.

@salader @rosa linda       @realmarik @shinigamikingnyx     @Zactheking @wondery

@achilles1826 @Time Warrior.

Remember the Next Round (4) is the Semi-Final Round! so these games are imporant too!

descriptionApril 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END] - Page 5 EmptyRe: April 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END]

more_horiz
active post

more_horiz
Well boys I will give your +24 Hours. to do these duels otherwise I will flip or if needed dq the inactive at all.

more_horiz
Jv1391 wrote:
Well boys I will give your +24 Hours. to do these duels otherwise I will flip or if needed dq the inactive at all.

I am here

more_horiz
Well its easter...

more_horiz
Rosa Won.

more_horiz
waiting for

achilles1826

more_horiz
Deadline incoming in 8 Hours or so.

inactive people will be DQ.

also I will flip a coin for those rounds still to do.

more_horiz
Semi Final Round - Round 4

https://i.imgur.com/rM9Gs2e.png

April 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END] - Page 5 RM9Gs2e

https://i.imgur.com/K8svAgM.png

April 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END] - Page 5 K8svAgM

Deadline 3-4 Days (Depends on Activity)

Do your activity Post.

Spoiler :

more_horiz
GGs I won
https://i.imgur.com/Hqt6e08.png

more_horiz
so when wondery finally gets on its midnight for me wow

more_horiz
Nice try zac lol was online for 16 straight hours

more_horiz
i was on for 12 hours the day before waiting for u

more_horiz
jv you better win with my fav deck lol

Last edited by ShinigamiKingNyx on Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i didnt type this)

more_horiz
well Jv flipped a coin zac

more_horiz
Waiting for my opponent to finish up with his/her duel.

more_horiz
Lost 2-0 round 1 he went in, didnt even let him finish. I scooped. Second round I drew very good, but once he msted my macro and fiendish, that was it for me. lol GG

more_horiz
updt

more_horiz
Sorry ^^'

more_horiz
any news?

more_horiz
24 hours til the deadline, hurry up.

I'll DQ whoever didn't a Post Activity.

more_horiz
Final Round - Round 5

https://i.imgur.com/C7JLqV2.png

April 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END] - Page 5 C7JLqV2
https://i.imgur.com/fefaNNq.png

April 2015 Pro Decklist Tournament [END] - Page 5 FefaNNq

Do your activity Post.

3 Days Deadline.

more_horiz
I won https://i.imgur.com/8DvYFWU.png

more_horiz
>_> Only one I always losse too.

more_horiz
scratch I'm still in?

Rosa, you ready?

more_horiz
Chidori45 wrote:
scratch I'm still in?

Rosa, you ready?

Ygopro boy

more_horiz
i'm pulling out i'm quitting ygo for now

more_horiz
hacktivity post

more_horiz
Okay updt.

more_horiz
I'll be on dn in a couple hours

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply