Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionAliens EmptyAliens

more_horiz
Aliens Oh41wtx

Aliens have always been one of my favorite decks and while they arent the strongest deck they are so fun to play and can be extremely problematic for the opponent.

descriptionAliens EmptyRe: Aliens

more_horiz
Where's the one for one, since ammonite is key, you need the one for one, nd swords can go to 3, and things like anti spell fragrance and royal decree can be run with little downsides due to gol'gar, also, remove supply squads and add in another shocktrooper and rescue rabbit, it helps with the deck, allowing for a faster king of feral imps. one last thing would be to include upstart goblin or some other aplicable draw power spell card. Lastly, toll also works with gol'gar

more_horiz
well i will seriously consider putting in 1 for 1. Didnt think of using it since amonite only gets its eff when normal summoned. But its obviously easy enough to use 1 for 1 then normal an alien.

The other suggestions im really not thinking will improve the deck. I dont like running cards that arent absolutely essential to the deck at 3, so i like swords at 2. I get why you said it because its awesome to get a pretty much permanent swords but its only an attack stopper and nothing else. 

Anti-Spell fragrance and Royal Decree can be run like you said but with 12 spells and 9 traps they would hurt me just as much as the opponent and id rather not run cards that arent good without gol'gar out. I get it, they are good when golgar is out but that isnt always the case, and many decks now dont even run more than 2 or 3 traps if any.

I dont want rescue rabbit in the deck. Running 3 vanillas even if it is 1900 doesnt seem worth it. Taking 4 monster slots for the hopes of a single rank 4 summon is bad imo. And there is always the chance that you draw into 2 Shocktrooper before getting rabbit. The Kagetokages are there to get the quick Feral Imp play.

Take out supply squads and put in upstarts....why? The deck is not explosive enough to run upstarts, its a control deck, not an otk deck. Take out a continuous spell that works with gol'gar and can potentially get me several draws and put in a single use draw 1 card that gives my opponent life points?

Why even bring up toll? is a 500 lp cost to atk gonna make anyone not attack? If i wanted to burn id put chain energy in way before toll. But of course neither of them are worth the deck space.

more_horiz
I wonder, why you don't play Mysterious Triangle here. It gives the deck somewhat speed and enables a quick Xyz Summon.

If your opponent controls at least 1 monster you can:

Normal Summon Shocktrooper/Warrior → Special Summon Dog → 2 A-Counters → Mysterious Triangle → destroy 1 opposing monster; Special Summon 1 Level 4 Alien from deck → Xyz Summon
or
Normal Summon Ammonite → Special Summon Dog → 2 A-Counters → Special Summon 1 Level 4 Alien from Grave (via Ammonite) → Mysterious Triangle → destroy 1 opposing monster; Special Summon 1 Level 4 Alien from deck → Xyz Summon (e.g. King of the Feral Imps) and Synchro Summon (Ammonite + Dog = Underworld Fighter Balmung)
or
Normal Summon Ammonite → Special Summon Kid from Grave → place A-Counter(s) by Kid → Mysterious Triangle → destroy 1 opposing monster; Special Summon 1 Level 4 Alien from deck → Synchro Summon Mist Wurm
or

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply