Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMoving game to another computer EmptyMoving game to another computer

more_horiz
I sent PRO to back up drive. I then connected drive to another smaller laptop. I was trying to install PRO and this happened. I had to extract to a file. I extracted this file and It made a Duel Disk??? It showed what  version  1.00332. It works but I don't know why duel disk pro was created.  

descriptionMoving game to another computer EmptyRe: Moving game to another computer

more_horiz
I'm struggling to understand what you mean Neutral

Can you describe your problem more clearly please.

descriptionMoving game to another computer EmptyRe: Moving game to another computer

more_horiz
To be honest i read it up to 12 times and i didnt get it ... xD

more_horiz
It's be easier if you just instal an entirely new copy on your new laptop. Trying to copy YGOPro files to an external hard drive and then copying the files to another laptop might cause a few issues. Therefore installing it on your new laptop should make things work better.

descriptionMoving game to another computer EmptyHere I try this

more_horiz
I have YGO PRO SIMULATOR on my larger laptop.
I hook a massive storage drive so to back up ygo pro.  I then hook my net book to massive drive so to move same game to net book. Then sent program to compressed file. I tried to open and error happen.  YGO did place a shortcut n desktop. When I clicked on shortcut on still nothing. Went to location and found what I thought was Simulator. I extracted file and watched as was moving very well. When download was taking place, a duel disk short cut was placed on desk top. This is when I found a different PRO happen. I checked and found 1.033.2 happen???  Looked in the net for and found download. This pro seems to be better. Shows card descriptions clearer than simulator. I am putting this 1.033.2 on both computers.
Just a reminder I am in my 60's, yes older. This game helps my mind. 

more_horiz
I see what you mean. Still, if you're trying to have it on a different device then I'd recommend installing a new version. It should automatically download the latest version.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply