Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMy competitive take on Gem-Knights EmptyMy competitive take on Gem-Knights

more_horiz
This deck is meant mainly for online play. DN, YGOpro, and DevPro all work for this deck.

My competitive take on Gem-Knights AN0h38B

Monsters(22)
3x Gem-Knight Garnet
3x Gem-Knight Tourmaline
3x Gem-Knight Lazuli
3x Gem-Knight Obsidian
3x Gem-Armadillo
2x Gem-Turtle
2x Denko Sekka
2x Summoner Monk
1x Rescue Rabbit

Spells(18)
3x Absorb Fusion(ocg exclusive at time of post)
3x Gem-Knight Fusion
3x Upstart Goblin
3x Mystical Space Typhoon
2x Night Beam
2x Instant Fusion
1x Snatch Steal
1x Raigeki

Traps(0)

Fusions(12)
2x Gem-Knight Topaz
2x Gem-Knight Citrine
2x Gem-Knight Prismaura
2x Gem-Knight Zirconia
1x Gem-Knight Ruby
1x Gem-Knight Master Diamond
1x Gem-Knight Lady Lapis Lazuli
1x Elder God Noden(ocg only at time of post)

XYZ(3)
1x Lavalval Chain
1x Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer
1x Evilswarm Exciton Knight

Side Deck
1x Denmo Sekka
2x Shared Ride
3x Smashing aground
3x Cursed Seal of the Forbidden Spell
3x Fairy Wind
3x Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror

This is an agressive build of Gem-Knights. It is meant to get the combo Pieces as fast as possible and OTK. The Reason why I only run 1 Noden for Instant Fusion is that I typically only need  him at the begininning of a duel of Lavalval Chain. The Lady Lapis Lazuli to extend plays using her as fusion material, at which point I can go into Master Diamond and banish her to have Master Diamond gain Her effect. This deck as come about from weeks of playtesting and modification. I am always seeking to improve this.

Iamge is slightly outdated but only in extra deck

Last edited by DuskMage on Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:09 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding Image)

descriptionMy competitive take on Gem-Knights EmptyRe: My competitive take on Gem-Knights

more_horiz
If you can put a screenshot for a quick vision it could be better while fixing.

descriptionMy competitive take on Gem-Knights EmptyRe: My competitive take on Gem-Knights

more_horiz
3x MST makes me puke.

I honestly recommend Galaxy Cyclone over the MST and Night Beams due to its double use as Summoner Monk fodder.

Where's the Emeral to revive normals and recycle?

#Redox4ever4gotten

Dafuq you doing with Lapis Lazuli when you don't run Lapis in the main. Do you have a secret technique of getting her out or something?

I recommend Glow Up Bulb because easy Landoise and GK Fusion is easy Landoise fodder. Negate all the monsters, yo. Or just make Naturia Beast and Barkion accessible.

D.D.R. is a must run in most discard heavy decks. Gets your banished monsters back and, combo'd with GK Fusion, is technically a free Reborn for your monsters.

Running D.D.R and Snatch Steal, you could potentially run Power Tool to search the shit or Release Restraint Wave to wipe out backrow. Supervise is also an optional Equip Spell to run, if you decide to play one or two of the Gemini Gem Knights.

Dragon's Mirror to bring out Genesis Dragon or Superalloy Beast (for your Gemini build).
3x everything just makes me puke, man.

Other variants that could be competitive are Box of Friends Gem Knights and Volcanic Gem Knights.

descriptionMy competitive take on Gem-Knights EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
You bring up some good points. Lady Lapiz Lazuli is there as an instant fusion target to extend fusion plays. Also I thank you for not suggesting Volcanic Shell directly. I've tried that card in multiple builds and it tends to ruin my consistency for some reason. Other than that, I appreciate the ideas and will try them out later today

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply