Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionhelp fabled deck Emptyhelp fabled deck

more_horiz
help fabled deck Fabled12
can fix my deck please??thanks

descriptionhelp fabled deck EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
THIS IS AN OPINION using logic & Experience with the deck!!

Raven should be dropped. She was good in Dark World Fableds, but in normal fableds, she just takes up a whole normal summon.

3The Fabled Cerburrel is totally not important, I'd say 2 at most. You don't run enough cards that let you Discard in this deck to make up for 3 cereburrel, and he has no snergy with Chawa. I'd go 2 at most,

Fabled Kushano clogs the deck and really adds nothing to it. If you were playing Dark worlds, with Broww, Huntsman of the Dark World and The Gates of the Dark World, then maybe yea.

The Fabled Ganashia is not a good card. He banishes himself if you special summon him, making him incompatible with Krus. run 1 or don't run him at all.

Dark World Dealings is not so good this format. It triggers BA and shaddoll effects, and it allows your opponent to form their hand as they please. It works great in dark world because they have effects that grant immediate advantage, whereas fabled are not worthy of letting your opponent draw cards.

Also, try playing Fabled Quasar, that way you won't need traps AT ALL!!.It would be better to run Fabled Quasar.

If you're thinking of playing fabled Quasar, use a lightsworn mechanism, and it would fix the consistency issues that most fabled quasar decks have.
The lightsworn engine adds a lot to the deck, and because Lumina, Lightsworn Sorcerer triggers the Fabled's effects, you can often turn her into a +1 machine. Lightsworns also allows you access to rank 4 plays, and gives you access to powerful Soul Charge plays, even though it's now at one. 

PM me if you're interested in Fabled Quasar, as i strongly suggest it.

i know this cause fableds was one of the first decks i run.

Last edited by CrimzonSlayeRx on Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:54 pm; edited 3 times in total

descriptionhelp fabled deck EmptyRe: help fabled deck

more_horiz
can post me a list of quasar fabled please??

more_horiz
Black-Star17 wrote:
can post me a list of quasar fabled please??

Fabled Quasar is an Opinion, but if you want my build i can get you it. i'll have to look for it out of my 250 decks on DN.  help fabled deck 3974120512

more_horiz
help fabled deck VHD20a2

Monsters - 24
3x Fabled Grimro 
3x Fabled Krus 
1x Fabled Kushano 
3x Fabled Lurrie 
1x Fabled Raven 
3x The Fabled Cerburrel 
3x The Fabled Chawa 
3x The Fabled Ganashia 
2x The Fabled Nozoochee 
1x The Tricky

Spells - 15

3x Dark World Dealings 
2x De-Synchro 
1x Dragged Down into the Grave
2x Inferno Reckless Summon
2x Monster Reincarnation
1x One Day of Peace
1x One For One
1x The Gates of Dark World
3x Upstart Goblin

Traps - 2

2x Beckoning Light

Side Deck:

Don't use mine, get creative....  make a side deck , based on the problem your deck faces. 

Extra Deck - 15

1x Ally of Justice Catastor
1x Armory Arm
1x Black Rose Dragon
3x Fabled Ragin
1x Formula Synchron
1x Mist Bird Clausolas
1x Shooting Quasar Dragon
1x Shooting Star Dragon
1x Stardust Dragon
1x T.G. Hyper Librarian
1x Vulcan the Divine