Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionWhy you delete my post? EmptyWhy you delete my post?

more_horiz
A post at this url: http://www.duelacademy.net/t42975-and-a-fckton-of-supports-from-konami#413133

Was deleted. 
Why?, it was informational and was relevant to the TOPIC, why was it deleted?, do u generally hate me or wat. 

took me 30 minutes to complete that. edited images to make them smaller, i also retyped everything, so the're would be no Typographical error.

descriptionWhy you delete my post? EmptyRe: Why you delete my post?

more_horiz
I am sorry about the issue. The Topic you posted got archived, because the news you posted were already discussed in other topics, found in Single Card Discussion.

descriptionWhy you delete my post? EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
i dnt think so, my post involved multiple cards, and i know what post u were talking about, nothing i posted was in it. could u please revive it?

more_horiz
I checked and every card you mentioned in your topic has been discussed already.

more_horiz
really, cause i didn't see the cyber dragons, nekrz sophia, and utopia lightning discussed anywhere, neither were the monarchs, maybe the shaddoll, but not the sophia, cyber dragons, utopia and monarch.

more_horiz
@Jv1391 handles discussions at that section, we'll have to wait for his reply whether he started discussions similar to yours or not. I don't really follow that section so I don't know what has been discussed and what is yet to be discussed. Also, @Roach should double check just in case. I'm sure @LòKóS was only doing his job.

more_horiz
this must of meant the world to you crimzon and they went and deleted it on you. I hope you can go on and live your life, but I understand if its all over for you now

more_horiz
I moved the post to TCG & OCG discussion (from deck discussion) because I thought it was more suitable there.
But I'm regards to his topic because yes Jv posted the cards singley in SCD but slayer posted them together in more of a article style.

more_horiz
Hey look, Roach understands... Thanks, that's why i couldn't find it.

Although i still can't find it, if you could link me.
oh and @Gremlin STFU, u transgender pokemon

more_horiz
You won't find it because someone Properly Jv has archived it Why you delete my post? 3974120512

more_horiz
Meh who cares, 
i was just trying to contribute to the amount of updates and information the Academy receives regarding YGO news. 

i know i'm not an admin, and everyone probably already knows or doesn't care about what i want to say. 

soooooo,  until i become an admin, no one can care what information i have to give.

more_horiz
We do care what you & other members post because that's what keeps the forum alive but somewhere along the lines something has happened. I don't have access to the archives because only Admins do but I'm sure one of them should be able to dig it out and put it back on the forum for you Smile (I would tag them but I'm on my phone so I cant)

more_horiz
Moved it to TCG-OCG discussion.

more_horiz
SOLVED! Why you delete my post? 1968215193

Locked to save from spam

more_horiz
Since the user itself asked to delete the other, this has no reason to exist anymore.

so baket it too.

more_horiz
Only basket topics that should be sent to archive, otherwise locking the topic is sufficient.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum