Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptioni need to delete my acc Emptyi need to delete my acc

more_horiz
i need to delete me acc becouse i dont use omegavent anymore i use zanezonair since i cant change my user name i need to delete my acc and i need to know how any help would be appriciated

descriptioni need to delete my acc EmptyRe: i need to delete my acc

more_horiz
I don't know if this is a done thing Neutral so ill have to wait for @Anzo to comment before I do anything.

Also I belive we can merge accounts.

more_horiz
uhhh dude i dont know who u are i just want my acc deleted what dont u get?

more_horiz
as far as I know your life and account are DA propiety forever. so even anzo won't delete the account.

more_horiz
well great i have a usless acc and cant make a new one on the same email JUST great -_-

more_horiz
Anzo could change your email

more_horiz
sure that can work use brokenspirit55@yahoo.com then

more_horiz
I can change your email, and once you create a new acc post in this topic so i could disable this account. You can't have two active accounts at the same time.

more_horiz
the Issue seems solved, and yeah maybe continue it via PM is the best choice.

more_horiz
He doesn't have enough posts to use the PMs.

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
I can change your email, and once you create a new acc post in this topic so i could disable this account. You can't have two active accounts at the same time.

Yeah two active accounts would be weird.  Rolling Eyes  

Just a question. Why would you guys let him do it. I mean it kind of makes name change item in Shop quite useless no? I mean every new member can just make a new account rather than earn the DP's needed for name change.

more_horiz
BlackLeg-Sanji wrote:

Just a question. Why would you guys let him do it. I mean it kind of makes name change item in Shop quite useless no? I mean every new member can just make a new account rather than earn the DP's needed for name change.

It's not that we allow it, it is against the rules, but, we like to give people a chance to do right. Just outright banning them doesn't accomplish much. If they continuously did it, than yes, we would permanent ban them, but doing it once could simply be a mistake. Also, they may get their name changed, but at the price of all their account history, stuff that unlike DP, cannot be earned back easily, as little as it may be.

P.S. I am still rather new to the staff team, so don't take my words for it, Anzo may feel differently, everything I've said up until now has just been how I feel about it.

more_horiz
i remember when i had like 4 active accounts lmao

more_horiz
BlackLeg-Sanji wrote:
Anzo wrote:

They're going to make a new account regardless. So we might as well allow it within our consent approval. Though, 90% of the time we wouldn't allow it. It'd be different if he had more posts/contribution points.

STX wrote:
i remember when i had like 4 active accounts lmao

Not everyone is Staxx. lol

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply