Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionShintai Archtype EmptyShintai Archtype

more_horiz
I created a  Personal Archtype. There are some Grammatical and PSCT errors, which i will be fixing later-on, and i will be balancing the strength of the effects later on, but just to show you the ones i've made so far.

INFORMATION ABOUT ARCHTYPE:

Archtype: "Shintai"

Story: Baically, shintai in japanese means, a place where you worship Gods. Well there are 4 'Gods in this archtypes: They were said to be sealed inside their respective shintai, and once a century, an Apocalypse Dragon will rise, in which the survival of the human race depends on the Gods, that were sealed in their shintai. To summon these Gods, 4 servants with the key to release the seal that Binds the Gods in their shintai are needed to perform a ritual to release the Gods. During This Ritual, The Shintai Guardians protect the Servants until The Ritual is finished. If The Guardians die, and the ritual fails, The only other way to summon the shitai's is by awakening the Naru's

Play Style: you guyz guess that. 

Note* some of these cards might be gramatically incorrect, this is a result of me only knowing only a little about PSCT. but i got them fixed: here is a paste bin: http://pastebin.com/apVx2SNb 

I do plan on making more, there will be more synchro, and more pendulum monsters, more spells, equip, field spells, trap cards, and even a rank-up magic card. JUST CHILL!!  As i said, i will be fixing the effects on these cards.

And ultimately, i plan on making a LUA code, for these cards. so i can program them onto YGO PRO, and make them availabe for everyone to play.

I bet you can't wait anymore, here they are:

Shintai Archtype HsiNrg6Shintai Archtype Li7Ee9Z
Shintai Archtype FRTjIm8Shintai Archtype ESwY3eyShintai Archtype Lw252DqShintai Archtype 1A7Zve5Shintai Archtype Xx1Yk0DShintai Archtype ZZ7b78XShintai Archtype Thzb0QtShintai Archtype 3zCOpeP
Shintai Archtype ZfuSzK5Shintai Archtype QNn51hyShintai Archtype FkrbP7QShintai Archtype 2aoMAMpShintai Archtype W5SLmNnShintai Archtype Jq7FjtdShintai Archtype NCIep20

Shintai Archtype AwEOBFFShintai Archtype StkKNM9Shintai Archtype RdbS8dzShintai Archtype VcGb80v
Shintai Archtype Zs7wVR1
Shintai Archtype 2wAXaYm

The Best dude in the world (jv1391) is currently helping me make the other pendulums, but here are the ones he is done with.

Shintai Archtype SUr2PUO
Shintai Archtype 6oKmES5
(some typos in this one, but no BIGGIE, use the paste-bin. )

I would like you guyz to tell me how these archtype would work, and what supports will work great with them. and how you will build a deck with these, and if it would be meta. I need the Advise.

Also Great Thanks to jv1391 for helping me make the pendulum cards. 

THE CHALLENGE IS AS FOLLOWS!!!!:
I want ya'lls to make a deck using these cards, and other support cards. use any support card of your choice. I don't know if This Deck will be meta? but to make it meta, i need your help, give me advise, on what the effects of the other caards should be, And maybe once i'm satisfied, i will start programming it onto YGOPRO, and share the code with you guys.

descriptionShintai Archtype EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
You posted this thing in completly wrong section...
This is where you post questions about effects, rulings and stuff like that.
I'll lock this until someone with higher position decides what to do with this thread

@Roach
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply