Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Anzo-sama GFX Shop! V.2 (reopened)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+15
Alisae
Lux
Kangaroo-Jolty
Pepchoninga
Nuran
Dex
Foolist
Staxx
DeathStalker
BlackWarGreymon
Galaksii
Centrik
‡Obito.xD‡
Kandy.JPEG
Anzo
19 posters

descriptionAnzo-sama GFX Shop! V.2 (reopened) - Page 3 EmptyAnzo-sama GFX Shop! V.2 (reopened)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

My last topic reached Maximum amount of pages allowed, hence, I'll be making a new topic here.

My old shop topic (for reference purpose) is here: http://www.duelacademy.net/t5413p990-anzo-sama-gfx-shop#411356

I'll keep it simple. I pretty much accept any request that has HD/DQ Render, I do NOT work with stocks. I also don't work with renders that doesn't have a transparent background.

Try to follow these please:
1. You can only request once each 2 weeks.
2. You need to have at least 75 post before you request something. (I don't want to waste an hour of my life for someone I won't be seeing again)
3. Requests might take 1-3 weeks depending on how busy my schedule is.

Signature price: 100 DP

Request as following:
Name: Any text you want displayed on your signature
Size: I'll most likely use a size which i think fit, but you're still free to tell me which size you prefer.
Request type: I only do signatures
Render/Image: (Image or Render you wants me to use, however i only work for High Quality Images and Renders).
Others: (If you want me to add something else, or if you have something in mind)

Code:

Name:
Size:
Request Type:
Image/Render:
Others:

OP last updated: 9-7-2016

Last edited by Anzo on Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionAnzo-sama GFX Shop! V.2 (reopened) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Anzo-sama GFX Shop! V.2 (reopened)

more_horiz
I better lock this until I have more time before I cause the death of your future generations.

descriptionAnzo-sama GFX Shop! V.2 (reopened) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Anzo-sama GFX Shop! V.2 (reopened)

more_horiz
Shop reopened for a short period of time.

more_horiz
I already made you a request, you ignored it Anzo-sama GFX Shop! V.2 (reopened) - Page 3 4204681869

Anyway if you can't find it, here's a new one.

Name: The God of Gods
Size: Whichever you find good.
Request Type: Siggy I guess.
Image/Render:

Spoiler :

If this photo isn't high quality enough or wont make it, try and find a Poseidon photo if you can, or just use a bad ass render ^^
Others: If you end up going for the Poseidon render/pic I would like it to have water and be in the blue color scheme.

more_horiz
Yeah way to go, stealing customers and shit Anzo-sama GFX Shop! V.2 (reopened) - Page 3 4204681869

more_horiz
@Pepchoninga I did say I don't work with stocks yet you still gave me one, anyhow I didn't feel like denying the first request after reopening this shop so I made the best out of it. Since it is a stock in its nature, there wasn't much room for me to try and be creative. Hope you like it anyways:

Anzo-sama GFX Shop! V.2 (reopened) - Page 3 AuqcCDa

DPs deducted.

@Galaksii Die in vain :>

more_horiz
I was mostly joking Razz 

Tho yes, it is great, thank you Smile 

more_horiz
Name:  Kangaroo-jolty
Size: As you see fit
Request Type: Sig ofc
Image:  https://i.imgur.com/m2KZW.png   hope is fine.
Other: This is too be my new sig so please add any and or all effects you feel will make this feel that more electrifing, happy to leave it to you to decide what looks nice.

Last edited by Kangaroo-Jolty on Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
That's a stock, I'd prefer if you could get me a render instead.

more_horiz
Updated the Previous post with new image, has a logo in it, please remove.

more_horiz
Name: Lux
Render: https://embed.gyazo.com/f2f44523a2881026d7387cd3de622f5b.png
Type: Signature
Size: Preferably as my current sig
Special instructions: Light blue backround, make Princess look like a Princess :D 

And no text btw

more_horiz
Name: NightBot
Size: 535x232 (if it's manageable)
Request Type: Signature
Image/Render:  (I don't know what a "stock image" is, so if this is one, then just tell me and I'll get a new image)
Others: Just put some blue in it.

Last edited by NightBot on Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:39 am; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
give me a gud one, fgt

Size: what ever you want

Text: Kandy The Lost Cause

Rend: http://orig15.deviantart.net/f504/f/2014/119/7/c/kim_ji_won_render_by_boosuper0501-d7ggi4s.png

Make it gud fgt

more_horiz
Andorra wrote:
Request type: I only do signatures

Also you promised to make me a free signature 2 years ago. Is it still legal now?

more_horiz
Name: Dazo
Size: Don't Care
Request Type: Signature
Image/Render: http://www.renders-graphiques.fr/image/upload/normal/880979555581.png

more_horiz
@Centrik Promises are made to be broken.

I'll get on these requests soon.

more_horiz

Will do the rest some other time.

more_horiz
How the heck is that a light blue backround? Anzo-sama GFX Shop! V.2 (reopened) - Page 3 3974120512 

Well, regardless, it looks nice! 

more_horiz
You added that part on your own, i don't recall including what colors do you want in your signature in my request form. Anzo-sama GFX Shop! V.2 (reopened) - Page 3 4204681869

more_horiz
You should fit the customers wishes  Anzo-sama GFX Shop! V.2 (reopened) - Page 3 4204681869

more_horiz
Name:
Genji
武 (On Top) 
神 (Below, On Bottom)

Size: What you find suitable

Request Type: 
Signature Ofcourse

Image/Render:
http://img11.deviantart.net/5286/i/2016/184/9/f/genji_overwatch___render_by_ayzs_gfx_by_ayzs-da8kxn6.png

Others: Green and Black C4D Renders

Thank you, Much Appreciated!

more_horiz
Okay soo, I've looked trough old replies here and have few questions...

1. Why do Kandeeh and STX have same Siggy and Avi?
2. I just realised I asked for something, still haven't got it... Why Anzu, you betrayed our long friendship?! :<
3. I was looking for that render everywhere lmao. Imma get my ass to work

more_horiz
I used to do Avis, signatures, banners, logos, etc. But since I'm too lazy i changed that to only signatures.

more_horiz
Done with these.

I'll get onto yours @TheSupremeKing™ as soon as possible.

more_horiz
Thank You Smile

more_horiz
You're welcome

EDIT: I noticed you folks are re-uploading the images using servimng.com which I highly discourage you to do. Servimg lowers the image quality by a reasonable margin that it is no longer considered HD image. You could easily use the imgur.com if you want to. Or just right click on the images I posted and copy the image address/url and use that instead, this way the images will keep its HD/HQ features.

more_horiz

more_horiz
I'll be locking my shop again by the end of next week. Just in case someone wants to request something.

more_horiz
I WANT REM SIG

Botto shall supply the render, (any rem img botto)

more_horiz
an avatar with dis plz Anzo-sama GFX Shop! V.2 (reopened) - Page 3 Minerva__exalted_lightsworn_by_phoenixmaster3-d984kou

more_horiz
Name: Katana
Size: No particular preference 
Request Type: Sig
Image/Render: 
Spoiler :

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply