Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Anzo-sama AMA!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
Etwizzy
Nuran
Jin Kazama
Quasar
Galaksii
Jue Viole Grace
Skitoritto
Kandy.JPEG
ScottyAdams
Centrik
Booked
Anzo
16 posters

descriptionAnzo-sama AMA! EmptyAnzo-sama AMA!

more_horiz
I haven't done one of these before and I wanted to give it a shot and see how well it goes.

Basically, you can ask me anything about myself, DA, or people I'm associated with and I'll be obligated to give an answer to your questions.

Many of you should be familiar with how AMAs works.

SHOOT!

descriptionAnzo-sama AMA! EmptyRe: Anzo-sama AMA!

more_horiz
I start then. Which part DA you like the most?

more_horiz
http://www.duelacademy.net/t45160-staff-straying-off-topics#446469
http://www.duelacademy.net/t45165-anzo-sama-ama#446482

Anzo-sama AMA! Tumblr_inline_ndiab1aYcj1sc1gfe

more_horiz
BOOKS! wrote:
I start then. Which part DA you like the most?

Hm, by part you mean the general feeling of what i like about DA? or something specific within DA, such as a specific forum or something.

Regardless. I like about DA is that everyone acts as themselves, they rarely pretend to be someone else unless they're new or something. I also like the GFX forum since I'm a GFXer and also the Tournaments area - even though I don't duel myself - because it represents how much of a success myself and the staff team are able to achieve, when a tournaments is active, I'm satisfied.

Centrik wrote:
http://www.duelacademy.net/t45160-staff-straying-off-topics#446469
http://www.duelacademy.net/t45165-anzo-sama-ama#446482

Anzo-sama AMA! Tumblr_inline_ndiab1aYcj1sc1gfe

I said don't stray from the topics main theme, not don't start topics at all.

more_horiz
When will you decide to leave is?

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
When will you decide to leave is?

Never.

more_horiz
What got you first into Yugioh?

more_horiz
How big is your penis

Do you live with your parents and if so when are you planning to move out.

more_horiz
ScottyAdams wrote:
What got you first into Yugioh?

Back when I was 13 I didn't have many friends. We used to travel a lot and change our school like every year. I got into YGO because I enjoyed the main character's profile. He was somewhat alone as well and then started to gather people around him. I admired Yugi in a sense and started collecting cards. Then i discovered that my cousin also interested in this game so we started collecting cards together, and even though we're both not dueling anymore we still talk about those days.

Mr.Kandy wrote:
How big is your penis

Do you live with your parents and if so when are you planning to move out.

A1: Quite big.
A2: I do live with my parents. In middle east, or in the Islamic culture as a whole. Leaving your parents house before marriage is a ridiculous, and unnecessary action - unless you're doing it as a requirement for your job, which force you to move out to make transportation easier and things like that. Even after marriage, parents of our culture would still prefer for their son to live with them, in one big house. Also, I personally wouldn't mind staying with parents even after marriage. They're both getting old in age and requires someone to take care of them, and I'll gladly do it.

Unlike foreign cultures, where living with your parents is for some odd reason a terrible idea, we appreciate the gesture that our parents give us the chance to decide whether we want to move out or stay with them.

more_horiz
Let's say you do get married and decide to stay home does the women come to live with you or stay at their own house. Cause like I dont know if I could live without my spouse next to me and living apart in a relationship is a bit hard.

more_horiz
Why did you change from Yugi Moto to Anzo (The real reason not who gave you the username).

more_horiz
This isn't reddit.

more_horiz
Jue Viole Grace wrote:
This isn't reddit. What am I doing here?

Fixed it for you!

more_horiz
For us who are somehow, I don't know how, constantly getting in your van... when will you give us an actual candy because only thing sweet in here is @Mr.Kandy

more_horiz
sorry not sorry for double post

Why do I always fail to tag? I'm angry at myself...

more_horiz
Kandy has a full stop in his name so you need to put the name between "" to make the tag work @Galaksii

more_horiz
How much do you hate me?

Have I contributed reasonably to DA?

more_horiz
Mr.Kandy wrote:
Let's say you do get married and decide to stay home does the women come to live with you or stay at their own house. Cause like I dont know if I could live without my spouse next to me and living apart in a relationship is a bit hard.

It goes without question that she come and live with me regardless of where I live. Usually, in such cases, and after marriage, our family house is two or three floors big, one of these floors will be for my parents, and the other one is for me and my wife. As I said, there is different scenarios to this. There isn't really a standard way for this, it all depends on what you want.

Skitoritto wrote:
Why did you change from Yugi Moto to Anzo (The real reason not who gave you the username).

It was "Muto" and not "Moto". Hm, well, back then I was just getting into GFX and with my name being Yugi Muto I wasn't able to have an avatar of someone else. Like, I thought It'd be weird for my username to be Yugi Muto while I have Jaden's render as my avatar. So, I wanted something where I could have whatever avatar goes along with my username lol It was a stupid idea actually but yea that was my chain of thoughts back then.

Jue Viole Grace wrote:
This isn't reddit.

AMAs aren't reddit-only thing.

Galaksii wrote:
For us who are somehow, I don't know how, constantly getting in your van... when will you give us an actual candy because only thing sweet in here is @Mr.Kandy

Dunno, have you been a good boy recently?

Jin Kazama wrote:
How much do you hate me?

I don't hate you. And yes you have contributed quite a lot to DA.

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
Mr.Kandy wrote:

It goes without question that she come and live with me regardless of where I live. Usually, in such cases, and after marriage, our family house is two or three floors big, one of these floors will be for my parents, and the other one is for me and my wife. As I said, there is different scenarios to this. There isn't really a standard way for this, it all depends on what you want.

Skitoritto wrote:

It was "Muto" and not "Moto". Hm, well, back then I was just getting into GFX and with my name being Yugi Muto I wasn't able to have an avatar of someone else. Like, I thought It'd be weird for my username to be Yugi Muto while I have Jaden's render as my avatar. So, I wanted something where I could have whatever avatar goes along with my username lol It was a stupid idea actually but yea that was my chain of thoughts back then.

Jue Viole Grace wrote:
This isn't reddit.

AMAs aren't reddit-only thing.

Galaksii wrote:

Dunno, have you been a good boy recently?

Jin Kazama wrote:
How much do you hate me?

I don't hate you. And yes you have contributed quite a lot to DA.

Accept my Skype request then!

more_horiz
I haven't received any.

more_horiz
RIP Jin's Skype Request (2k15-2k15)

more_horiz
Who was the first to send you nudes?

more_horiz
How do we upload render avatars, again? >.>

more_horiz
I remember when a chick from backroom casting couch did a AMA on reddit

make me a siggy ;/

more_horiz
Why are you so f eg?

Why did you join ISIS?

What/where is your next target?

more_horiz
BOOKS! wrote:
Who was the first to send you nudes?

Kandy, followed by LOKOS.

Galaksii wrote:
How do we upload render avatars, again? >.>

Profile > Avatar > URL

Nuran wrote:
I remember when a chick from backroom casting couch did a AMA on reddit

make me a siggy ;/

No. Anzo-sama AMA! 4204681869

Gnar wrote:
Why are you so f eg?

Why did you join ISIS?

What/where is your next target?

Classified. Can't answer these.

more_horiz
Hello Anzo, 
I have three questions for you, they're all related to YGO communities.

1-What do you think of other YGO academies around? 
2-Do you ever consider approaching them just to keep in touch with other communities than DA itself?
3-And the most important question I'd ask is. What's the secret behind DA's success? 

I'll be waiting the answers. 
Have a great day =)

more_horiz
Anything.........anything.........Then, which part you wash first when you take a shower? Anzo-sama AMA! 1554389127

more_horiz
why were you chosen to run da

more_horiz
RsS.YuGi wrote:
Hello Anzo, 
I have three questions for you, they're all related to YGO communities.

1-What do you think of other YGO academies around? 
2-Do you ever consider approaching them just to keep in touch with other communities than DA itself?
3-And the most important question I'd ask is. What's the secret behind DA's success? 

I'll be waiting the answers. 
Have a great day =)

A1: Hm, I think the owners aren't putting much effort into their academies to be honest. It's easy to find someone who is good at graphics and CSS to help you make a good skin for your forum, yet when you look at the other academies, their theme isn't something you can stare at longer than 5 seconds before wanting to close that tab. I don't think they're competitive at the moment.

A2: I tried to do that twice this year, thus far. First time was when i hosted the "Inter-Academies Wars/Tournament" thingy alongside DarkAngel from GDA. It was an attempt to have the other academies feel more welcomed to communicate with DA as a top academy. I got the feeling they're somewhat intimidated to approach me for questions or pieces of advices on how to run academies, even though they're always welcomed to do so. Second time was when i approach them requesting affiliation with DA hoping to help them get more members since I honestly don't like it when we have no competition.

A3: We've been lucky to have bunch of staffers that knows how to take responsibility without complaining, I'd say our staffers are why we're here.

BOOKS! wrote:
Anything.........anything.........Then, which part you wash first when you take a shower? Anzo-sama AMA! 1554389127

My hands. :>

zactheking wrote:
why were you chosen to run da

I was the only one interesting in reviving DA when EJ stepped down, while everyone else was already considering starting their own academies or moving to a different one. I simply saw hope in DA and managed to keep it alive even though after KCVDS disappeared and DN appeared, we got somewhat less audience to deal with since DNF took the spotlight.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply