Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Inter-Academies Tour Discussion

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+6
Etwizzy
LòKóS
Jv
zactheking
Galaksii
Kandy.JPEG
10 posters

descriptionInter-Academies Tour Discussion - Page 2 EmptyInter-Academies Tour Discussion

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Just to keep the Tournament section clean.

descriptionInter-Academies Tour Discussion - Page 2 EmptyRe: Inter-Academies Tour Discussion

more_horiz
So any off news?

descriptionInter-Academies Tour Discussion - Page 2 EmptyRe: Inter-Academies Tour Discussion

more_horiz
anzo have u chosen a date yet so we can get this started

more_horiz
Poor zatch. You must read often boy.

more_horiz
Yeah I dont think this is going to happen, Only here and GDA are taking it seriously and confirming.
Feggit time wasters.

more_horiz
@LOKOS

Any news?

more_horiz
Ive been checking the other acadiemys and LOKOS is just getting abooosed lol poor chap.

more_horiz
Just do the same as the other event. Or If you wanna a duel war academy I can ask my other side. also it'd be good to promote yugioh pro percival, since there we all use it as main and DN as second replacement sadly and horror choice.

more_horiz
The thing actually aren't that bad. All academies are confirming, and almost all members have confirmed. So yeah no need to cancel anything. Of course some problems occurred, but everything seems to tourn out semi-fine Inter-Academies Tour Discussion - Page 2 3974120512 I will start the thing on 1st of February, if during the Round 1 there are any inactive members, I will simply disqualify them.

more_horiz
these are  a great, great news. thank you, dear moderator Lokos.

more_horiz
Aighty cool news

more_horiz
I do believe this was supposed to start today. Any news? Or are the other academy's yet to confirm still.

more_horiz
Why was it supposed to start today? I don't follow things at other academies so I might have missed something lel

descriptionInter-Academies Tour Discussion - Page 2 EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
I think they are still answering

more_horiz
I'm sure locy said it's starts today on the 1st.

more_horiz
I know but till no news

more_horiz
Let's wait for LOKOS instead of spamming this topic with the same question lol

more_horiz
It is on the 1 page

more_horiz
A lot happened since then

more_horiz
It was 2 days ago. When he replied So dont lie ;v

more_horiz
Well I was prepared to Start it today. All academies are ready except VDA and NA, So the thing might delay a bit. I hope it does not.

more_horiz
Kick them lol

more_horiz
If it's late you can always kick inactive players and start with shorter teams for academies. Each academy have 4 players, kick the inactive folks - after asking for the other academies permission -  and kick the event. Even if these academies will be participating with 1 player, kick the other 3 - again, it's only an example.

more_horiz
anzo is right since you anyways have a player draft you can use it as you want xD

descriptionInter-Academies Tour Discussion - Page 2 EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Well this confirmation phase I started before Round 1 was to make sure how many of them are ready to play. So just in case the Academies would be able to switch members quickly before the start of Round 1. So VDA and NA are both looking for substitutes now, and should be ready soon. I hope.

more_horiz
Noted.

more_horiz
Very good, NA has found their last player, Now all is left 1 player for VDA.

more_horiz
great news. I must build my deck then.

more_horiz
Build something that wins!

more_horiz
If ya loose I'ma aboose like hell on you...

more_horiz
I know what to use. I just hope DN doesnt hate me as always.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply