Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionInter-Academies Tournament! EmptyInter-Academies Tournament!

more_horiz
Inter-Academies Tournament! Drl1twd
Hello, and welcome to Inter-Academies Tournament! This Tournament will take place among 7 other academies, for 8 is the total number of participating academies. This idea was originally presented by DA to other academies, however, GDA had a great part in gather the remaining academies to make this tournament come to life. This is absolutely won't be the only thing to be done between more than 1 academy, this is certainly something that we could do more often do bond our connections with the other online communities.

Without further a due, allow me to explain how this is going to work:
» Each academy will host a what we call 'Qualification Tournament', we'll use 'QTs' as an abbreviation for this. Each QTs will hold at least 8 participants, up to 32 participant. Top 4 from each QTs will represent their academy in the Inter-Academies Tournament.

» Each Academy owner - or the event's host at a certain academy - will carry on the duty of setting up the matches with members from other academies and the member of his/her academy. This is because 'PMing' your opponent might be hard if he's on an entire different forum/community. So, the host will take care of PMing your opponent's your contact details for each representative.

» To avoid having to play during Christmas, after the QTs are over - estimating time to be finished is at least 3 weeks - we'll hold for about 2 weeks before the event kicks off. We're not rushing anything, we have all the time in the world.

If you're considering participating in this event then you must be able to use one of these: Skype, Facebook. This is to assure other people can reach you under any circumstances. You don't need to provide these information in your Sign-up post, you simply share this when someone asks for it to contact your opponent and set your match with that person.

You can Sign-up here:      http://www.duelacademy.net/t41959-inter-academy-tour-signup

Brackets:
http://www.duelacademy.net/t42006-inter-academy-qt-bracket#394352

Last edited by KAPPAnzo on Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:43 am; edited 2 times in total

descriptionInter-Academies Tournament! EmptyRe: Inter-Academies Tournament!

more_horiz
Psychoturtle will start the sign-up topic later today. Stay tuned.

more_horiz
I like this, it should be fun :>

more_horiz
Finally xD

more_horiz
I've been mentioning this kind of tournament in the suggestion section for a very long time and now its finally here! I'm so in there.

more_horiz
i'm so in 

descriptionInter-Academies Tournament! EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Finally, this should be pretty awesome

more_horiz
Mhm, you can represent DA if you end up in Top 4 in our qualifier. Once Turtle actually make the Sign-up topic -.-

more_horiz
Are all academies already selected or there is a place for another one? And are there any conditions the academy should meet, so it can participate in that?

more_horiz
So far they are already selected, but there may be room for more. We will have to wait to see what Anzo and the others have agreed to to determine what else can be done

more_horiz
Unlike the told times, there is no TAU community to handle such matters. I'm taking it up upon myself to make sure this event goes well, also Dark Angel, GDA's owner, is doing a great job in keeping me updated about everything happens.

Thus far, academies will host qualifier tournaments, that gives us like a good few weeks to set-up communication methods with the other academies using Skype or anything else.

Also, Turtle or myself will take care of PMing DA's Representative's opponents for them since they might not have an account on all other academies.

Also, all academies are already selected; however, if there is another academy that would like to join then this is the time for it, just contact me - if you're an academy owner - and I'll inform the others about the addition.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply