Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[Working Deck] Shadow Mist Masked Heroes Empty[Working Deck] Shadow Mist Masked Heroes

more_horiz
[Working Deck] Shadow Mist Masked Heroes Qc7Kotl
That feel when you have no Internet and have time to test the hell out of the deck versus AI,deck's working awesome. Makes Fire Fist cry.

description[Working Deck] Shadow Mist Masked Heroes EmptyRe: [Working Deck] Shadow Mist Masked Heroes

more_horiz
I'm going to wait until all new cards come out :D
Maybe HERO signal could work in this deck, you get Shadow Mist and Change Spell :3

description[Working Deck] Shadow Mist Masked Heroes EmptyRe: [Working Deck] Shadow Mist Masked Heroes

more_horiz
Galaksii wrote:
I'm going to wait until all new cards come out :D
Maybe HERO signal could work in this deck, you get Shadow Mist and Change Spell :3

It's kinda slow :O.
Monk's good enough,the only problem is what Xyz to go into that can send Mist to the grave..
I used to play Knight of the End (Forgot the TCG name).It was good at fist but after 10-12 tests it started being dead in my hand...

more_horiz
Like LOKOS said, Lavalval Chain, Malicious, much badass shit :3

more_horiz
I made the Mali Rank 6 suggestion not SOKOL e.e

more_horiz
And just how does that work?
With Psy-Teleport e_e?

more_horiz
TDS wrote:
I made the Mali Rank 6 suggestion not SOKOL e.e

Sorry TDS :D
I only renembered that Moderator came up with this...
Either way, I loved you combo :3

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply