Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionTop10 Decks for Feb. 2015 EmptyTop10 Decks for Feb. 2015

more_horiz
Here is what I believe to be the best 10 decks for February 2015, the new sets are coming out soon and I am wondering how this is going to affect the meta.

Do you agree or disagree with my list?

descriptionTop10 Decks for Feb. 2015 EmptyRe: Top10 Decks for Feb. 2015

more_horiz
Malcolm Merlyn you have failed this city!

Sorry I couldn't resist Top10 Decks for Feb. 2015 3974120512 but I agree with the decks on the list but I believe blackwings should be on there aswell.

more_horiz
Time to put an arrow in your deck.

Though, why are mermails on the list? They're like non-existent.

descriptionTop10 Decks for Feb. 2015 EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Fixed.

and

Yes, I agree the top 4 only. but not in that order.

more_horiz
This guy wants me to hunt his ass and shoot him?
WHERE THE FUCK ARE HEROES?! THEY SHIT ON EVERYTHING THERE!

more_horiz
Heroes Decklist is here
Spoiler :

more_horiz
Jv1391 wrote:
Heroes Decklist is here
Spoiler :

They can literally stun and stop all of those decks with only 1 card plus they are more consistant than most of them on the list above.
Reply like that is common from a nab like yourself -.-

more_horiz
YOU MAD? dark law is the only one, but skill drain is better

more_horiz
Any how have I done that Roach?

Also in what order would you guys put the top 10 decks.

more_horiz
1/2 - BA's/Necloth: hard to tell which will take top spot as there isn't much to go on, Necloth hype train is real so it may take #1 just due to more usage but BA's are also getting new support and they really didn't lose anything to the banlist means they can only get better from what they were at and they were already fairly dominate.

3 - Qli's: This is a strong 3rd and will definitely being challenging for tops this format. Although they still have a pretty horrible BA matchup, their Necloth one is actually quite good and they still have auto-wins against shaddoll.

These top 3 will be the main decks of the format and I can't really see anything else challenging for consistent tops.

4 - Shaddolls: On the way out. Still decent and can contend but with the introduction of Nekroz being another bad matchup for them it just doesn't look to promising. Considering their matchups in the previous triangle format being an auto loss to Qli's and closer to a 50/50 than a favourable one against BA, I just don't see them consistently vying for tops.

5 - Satellaknights: New support gives them a little jump and will help them contend against BA's and Shaddolls, however, with Shaddolls on the decline and their Necloth matchup being really bad, they probably wont being moving up on this list.

6 - Yosenju: Very high potential being able to bounce multiple cards per turn is very good in yugioh right now, not to mention they have a searchable solemn with no cost and a gateway-esque spell.

7 - Heroes: Specifically masked heroes as Dark Law is literally the only reason this deck will be viable. Unfortunately, all the top decks have easily accessible outs to it so it can't just be blindly played and auto win you the game, with protection though, it could easily be one of the best monsters in the format.

8 - Spirit Beasts: Lots of utility. Decent speed but can be inconsistent however once the deck gets going it generates advantage very quickly.

9 - Mermail - Gunde to 3 pretty much puts the deck back to its former glory. While they are dealing with stronger decks now they are still able to spam rank 7, notably Big Eye and Gaios, the deck is the strongest it has been in almost a year.

10 - Lightsworn Rulers: Extremely fast OTK potential. Until it loses 3 JD's it pretty much always has a chance to steal games, floater format really doesn't matter with how much board clear and damage they can do. Main problem is, as it always has been, is brick hands and bad mills.

more_horiz
Exiled wrote:

4 - Shaddolls: On the way out. Still decent and can contend but with the introduction of Nekroz being another bad matchup for them it just doesn't look to promising. Considering their matchups in the previous triangle format being an auto loss to Qli's and closer to a 50/50 than a favourable one against BA, I just don't see them consistently vying for tops.

Shaddoll's have a favourable match up against BA (70 / 30 To Shads) Its not that much of a bad match up against Qli's (about 60/40 to qlis) Especially now Snatch Steal in unbanned the 2nd Turn OTK's are real!

Nekroz are too easily sided against. They will win alot of game 1's but then lose game 2 & 3 because there so easily counter. The over hype will soon die not longer after they hit TCG, Everyone is hyping them from OCG which is completely different to TCG for instance Construct and Winda (which hurt them) are limited, They dont have BA.... The list goes on.

Top Ten will be:

BA
Qli
Shadds

Nekroz & Tellars

Hero's
Blackwing
Yang Zing
Spirit Beasts
U.A

more_horiz
Exiled wrote:
1/2 - BA's/Necloth: hard to tell which will take top spot as there isn't much to go on, Necloth hype train is real so it may take #1 just due to more usage but BA's are also getting new support and they really didn't lose anything to the banlist means they can only get better from what they were at and they were already fairly dominate.

3 - Qli's: This is a strong 3rd and will definitely being challenging for tops this format. Although they still have a pretty horrible BA matchup, their Necloth one is actually quite good and they still have auto-wins against shaddoll.

These top 3 will be the main decks of the format and I can't really see anything else challenging for consistent tops.

5 - Satellaknights: New support gives them a little jump and will help them contend against BA's and Shaddolls, however, with Shaddolls on the decline and their Necloth matchup being really bad, they probably wont being moving up on this list.

6 - Yosenju: Very high potential being able to bounce multiple cards per turn is very good in yugioh right now, not to mention they have a searchable solemn with no cost and a gateway-esque spell.

7 - Heroes: Specifically masked heroes as Dark Law is literally the only reason this deck will be viable. Unfortunately, all the top decks have easily accessible outs to it so it can't just be blindly played and auto win you the game, with protection though, it could easily be one of the best monsters in the format.

8 - Spirit Beasts: Lots of utility. Decent speed but can be inconsistent however once the deck gets going it generates advantage very quickly.

9 - Mermail - Gunde to 3 pretty much puts the deck back to its former glory. While they are dealing with stronger decks now they are still able to spam rank 7, notably Big Eye and Gaios, the deck is the strongest it has been in almost a year.

10 - Lightsworn Rulers: Extremely fast OTK potential. Until it loses 3 JD's it pretty much always has a chance to steal games, floater format really doesn't matter with how much board clear and damage they can do. Main problem is, as it always has been, is brick hands and bad mills.

more_horiz
Moved to TCG/OCG discussion, to leave Deck Discussion all over in @Roach topics.

more_horiz
It was OK in deck discussion because it's discussing decks Top10 Decks for Feb. 2015 3974120512 . if I wanted it moved I would of done it myself.

more_horiz
Yes but you deleted all other decks discussions to have only the new one with a PROPER topic explanation of archetypes be considered "deck discussion" Top10 Decks for Feb. 2015 4204681869

more_horiz
bounce Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
I THINK THAT YOSENJUS SHOULD BE A STARTER

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply