Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMy Intro (new) EmptyMy Intro (new)

more_horiz
Hi Everyone,

My username is Arcana_Knight its a new username I've started using (I was previously j.ridd or something along those lines), My username is Arcana_Knight for DevPro and DN.

I'm from Adelaide in Australia and work as a bartender so there is no specific time I will be online as i work heaps of different hours

before you read any further keep in mind I tend to make typos or leave out punctuation (no haters), i like to spend more time on getting my point across than worrying about my typing but i will do my best to fix up my typos hahaha.

I have never been apart of a forum or academy before so I am still getting the hang of this. I am mainly here to find some people that would like to duel no matter the skill level or deck types (I like a challenge) 

I have been dueling for many years although i picked it up again late last year and now attend the tournaments at my local shop, I mainly use DevPro for my online duels as I have a problem of people disconnecting often on DN.

Onto decks, I like to run a spellcaster or a Dragon deck IRL although I also have a pretty good E-hero deck. Online I usually will use decks that I find fun or interesting I'm not a huge fan of playing meta decks but I do have a few decks I made (shaddoll and tellarknight) I have made so many decks focusing on different card types so hit me up for a duel Smile

But yeah that's about it about me i look forward to some really fun duels.

My Intro (new) Sora10
The Closer you are to the Light,
The Greater Your Shadow Becomes

My Intro (new) Images10

Last edited by Arcana_Knight92 on Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Put signature in)

descriptionMy Intro (new) EmptyRe: My Intro (new)

more_horiz
Welcome to DA! Please take the time to read are guide www.duelacademy.net/h9-da-guide

Be sure to stay active and to get involved.

descriptionMy Intro (new) EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
@Roach

thanks I will.
any suggestions of where to start getting involved

more_horiz
Well are current tournaments are slowly coming to a close this month and the new ones won't be up till January but the league is still open and you will be able to join right in and start participating.

Other then that just look around the forum and post where you see fit. Smile
Feel free to contact me if you have any problems.

more_horiz
Welcome to Duel Academy.

If you ever need any assistance please don't hesitate to ask.

I hope you enjoy your time here! ^^

more_horiz
Welcome to Duel Academy Smile If ya need any help feel free to ask Wink

more_horiz
okay so the only bit im a little lost on atm is the DA league do we just duel whoever we want from the community?

more_horiz
Yes pretty much.

more_horiz
Actually, there is a Xmas Tournament coming on 21st of this month If you'd like to participate, that's in 4 days.

It's pretty simple here. Even if this is your first experience in a forum such as ours, it's pretty easy to understand how it works. We focus on dueling events, and everything is announced in the index. You can find the tournaments table and see which tournament has 'Sign-up open' and which one has 'Sign-up closed'.

When you get time you should read our guide for more information, but it's not obligatory.

more_horiz
@LOKOS & @KAPPAnzo

thanks for the help guys

so I've figured that you duel whoever then screen cap it and put it in a new topic in the arena forum and then the points are awarded sounds like fun!

more_horiz
Welcome to DA. Have fun and stay active.

more_horiz
Arcana_Knight92 wrote:
@LOKOS & @KAPPAnzo

thanks for the help guys

so I've figured that you duel whoever then screen cap it and put it in a new topic in the arena forum and then the points are awarded sounds like fun!

You can screenshot it or simple have your opponent confirm the match's outcome. But yea, that's how it works.

more_horiz
yeah after losing a few yesterday i figured that thanks for your help though

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply