Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Inter Academy QT Bracket

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
Burner3000
zactheking
Kandy.JPEG
Juelz Anthony Cruz
Jv
Galaksii
psychoturtle
11 posters

descriptionInter Academy QT Bracket - Page 2 EmptyInter Academy QT Bracket

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

http://challonge.com/iaqt

Deadline is until the 11th at 23:59.

TCG only, no deck changing, rest of the rules are here http://www.duelacademy.net/t41959-inter-academy-tour-signup

descriptionInter Academy QT Bracket - Page 2 EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
vasko1234 wrote:
just for the record book i beat galaksii 2:0

He did few moments ago, after the deadline

more_horiz
psychoturtle wrote:
Juelz Anthony Cruz wrote:
Hey, how come I got the game lose and we weren't able to duel because of my opponent? I asked to duel him when he was on and he couldn't because of family issues.

More then once I said that if some duel was unable to play out that I'd flip a coin. Not to also mention this isn't the first time you disappear during a tournament without even an activity post, so I can't see why you are complaining. I didn't hear from you since you signed up.

I'm complaining because I feel as though its unfair and what does any past tournaments have to due with the present time? Not only that but I am in every tournament so far and Active! Also, check the first page of this thread. Shame on you. I think you should be demoted for that one. lol

more_horiz
psychoturtle wrote:
Hey, how come I got the game lose and we weren't able to duel because of my opponent? I asked to duel him when he was on and he couldn't because of family issues.

More then once I said that if some duel was unable to play out that I'd flip a coin. Not to also mention this isn't the first time you disappear during a tournament without even an activity post, so I can't see why you are complaining. I didn't hear from you since you signed up.

I'm complaining because I feel as though its unfair and what does any past tournaments have to due with the present time? Not only that but I am in every tournament so far and Active! Also, check the first page of this thread. Shame on you. I think you should be demoted for that one. lol

I want you to show me the last tournament I hosted that you didn't receive a loss in for inactivity.

more_horiz
psychoturtle wrote:
psychoturtle wrote:

I want you to show me the last tournament I hosted that you didn't receive a loss in for inactivity.

That won't hold up in court son. What does that have to do with now? Lol

But since you want to get smart with me, you should try making them a little more interesting.

descriptionInter Academy QT Bracket - Page 2 EmptyRe: Inter Academy QT Bracket

more_horiz
active post and ~akaFila~ hasn't been on dn in 13 days

more_horiz
psychoturtle wrote:
psychoturtle wrote:

But since you want to get smart with me, you should try making them a little more interesting.

Eh, he's not really getting smart with you or anything, he's not doing this on purpose. He did say he'll flip a coin for unfinished matches regardless of whether you were active or not. You lost the coin flip, that's all.

more_horiz
Alright Kandy! I'll pretend I'm good! No more running away! I'm ready when you are! I... am really afraid of this matchup.

more_horiz
KAPPAnzo wrote:
psychoturtle wrote:
psychoturtle wrote:

Eh, he's not really getting smart with you or anything, he's not doing this on purpose. He did say he'll flip a coin for unfinished matches regardless of whether you were active or not. You lost the coin flip, that's all.

Exactly. I get very upset when someone doesn't finish their match on time, and this time I was merciful and went for the 50/50 solution. I don't even have to explain myself to someone who never holds up to his word to participate in some event aka signing up.

more_horiz
Lol Zhane no fear! 

Im just  skrub!

SliferLyfe

more_horiz
KAPPAnzo wrote:
psychoturtle wrote:
psychoturtle wrote:

See I like you, he could have just said in this manner instead of being extra to begin with and I would have moved on with my daily life.

more_horiz
psychoturtle wrote:
KAPPAnzo wrote:
psychoturtle wrote:
psychoturtle wrote:

Exactly. I get very upset when someone doesn't finish their match on time, and this time I was merciful and went for the 50/50 solution. I don't even have to explain myself to someone who never holds up to his word to participate in some event aka signing up.

Then don't explain your self.

more_horiz
psychoturtle wrote:
KAPPAnzo wrote:
psychoturtle wrote:
psychoturtle wrote:

I won't explain myself if you don't act like a WW2 victim.

more_horiz
Calm down, eat a snickers or something; the both of you.

more_horiz
~Activity Post

@Buzz2pro catch me on DN when you can

more_horiz
psychoturtle wrote:
psychoturtle wrote:
KAPPAnzo wrote:
psychoturtle wrote:
psychoturtle wrote:

I won't explain myself if you don't act like a WW2 victim.

Like i said, you're very extra. lol

more_horiz
KAPPAnzo wrote:
Calm down, eat a snickers or something; the both of you.

LMFAO. XD

more_horiz
please help akafila has go inactive

more_horiz
i haven't seen akafila in a while on dn or here
https://i.imgur.com/QkqwWJb.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/iiQ5iyK.png

more_horiz
So zacth is in the semi's without actually playing a game yet.........

more_horiz
Yu gave us 3 days.-. 

please give me some time like maybe more tiem

Im kinda busy but im free for the weekend....

more_horiz
The tournament doesn't have to go further, we got our 4 qualifiers. Since you guys aren't showing much interest I just took 3 active players (and myself who actually played my duel) and we will participate in the grand tournament.

more_horiz
So who are the lucky people then who get to duel in the grand event?

more_horiz
Should of just gave me the game before and I would have been active.  Rolling Eyes

more_horiz
Don't start all that bollocks again, Get over it and move on.

more_horiz
Roach wrote:
Don't start all that bollocks again,  Get over it and move on.

I'm no, what ever i just posted wasn't that serious and factual. Just being friendly. ;D

more_horiz
You wouldn't be active. Locked thread. The participants will be:

psychoturtle
zactheking
Galaksii
Mr.Kandy

more_horiz
psychoturtle wrote:
You wouldn't be active. Locked thread. The participants will be:

psychoturtle