Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

2015 World Qualifier December

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+33
wh0_ar3_y0u
DDS
jwcway
{Kokugatsu} Feral
Buzz2pro
Chrispich
RedHeart48
Sean_Drew
yuma fudo
Etwizzy
Juelz Anthony Cruz
King_G
Dark Angel
bts567
zactheking
L.Lawliet
Sky Kitty
Kandy.JPEG
Awood2009
TRRE
Madara Susanoo
PowerNova
Skitoritto
TimeWizard
Draco
theULTIMATEmilk
karim144
Galaksii
akaFila~
Anzo
Sunami King
Enigma_m7
Train Heartnet
37 posters

description2015 World Qualifier December - Page 2 Empty2015 World Qualifier December

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

2015 World Qualifier December - Page 2 GDrSOhd

Welcome fellow members of Duel Academy to the December Worlds Qualifier Tournament. In this tournament you may compete against other members of our community to secure a spot at the 2015 Worlds Championship. Top two seeds from this tournament will secure their spot for the Worlds Championship, while the others will have to try again in the January Worlds Qualifier Tournament - there is going to be 1 Worlds Qualifier Tournament each month, until we get enough participants to host Worlds Championship.

In this tournament, we'll follow the latest Official TCG Banlist - any OCG-exclusive cards, banlist and rulings aren't allowed during this tournament. There will be several rounds during the tournament, depending on the number of players competing: 8, 16, 32, or 64. The tournament will have 4 Swiss-rounds, at the end of the Swiss-rounds, top 4 players with highest points + wins proceed to quarter-finals, also a tier breaker will take place in case two players end up with equal amount of points + wins.

The sign-up will last until the 6th of December, then each round will last for 1 week. The default dueling system will be Dueling Network; however, you're permitted to use ANY other dueling system as long as your opponent is okay with it.

Due to the sensitivity of this event: Any DC of any sort will be judged as a round loss unless you have a CLEAR advantage on the field (hand, deck, graveyard, and extra deck are IGNORED). Unless you have that, It's auto-round-loss. Make sure you have a stable Internet Connection before you duel your opponent. If an issue occurs make sure you inform the tournament host first. It's also preferable to take a screenshot of your wins in case the opponent isn't able to confirm - or wouldn't confirm.

DN Name: or any other system which you're using
Time Zone:

Participants:
Enigma_m7 /  Enigma_m7 / GMT +2
KAPPAnzo / Mayrus / GMT +3
akaFila~ / ~akaFila~ / GMT -6
karim144 / karim144 / GMT -5
theULTIMATEmilk / d47silencer / GMT -5
Draco / Draco3214 / GMT 0
TimeWizard / Tazjunior1510 / GMT 0
Skitoritto / Skitoritto / GMT +1
PowerNova / PowerNova / GMT -5
Madara Susanoo / Madara Susanoo / GMT -5
TRRE / Lichies / GMT -5
Awood2009 / Awood2009 / GMT -6
Mr.Kandy / SkullKandy2400 / GMT -5
Sky Kitty / Skydra / GMT -5
L.Lawliet / L.Lawliet / GMT +2
zactheking / zmagr2 / GMT +10
bts567 / bts567 / GMT -6
Dark Angel / (TPB)DarkAngel / GMT +1
King_G / Ultimate King G / GMT -5
Juelz Anthony Cruz / Juelz Anthony Cruz / GMT -5
Roach / Navitas / GMT 0
yuma fudo / Joey Yamaoto / GMT -5
Sean_Drew / Sean_Drew / GMT -5
RedHeart48 / Ryougami48 / GMT +7
Chrispich / Chrispich / GMT +8
Buzz2pro / Buzz2pro / GMT -8
{HeartlessX} Volpe / {HeartlessX} Volpe / GMT -5
jwcway / jwcway / GMT -5
Dark Duelist Soul / Dark Duelist Soul / GMT +8
wh0_ar3_y0u / wh0_ar3_y0u / GMT +2
Diamond / WildRainfall / GMT +3
s{EX} Chaos Magician / s{EX} Chaos Magician / GMT -6

Group Stage:
http://challonge.com/2wqt

Deadline: Do you damn games or I kill you!

Last edited by Train Heartnet on Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:35 pm; edited 8 times in total

description2015 World Qualifier December - Page 2 EmptyRe: 2015 World Qualifier December

more_horiz
We need 34 altogether now to start the tournament, so we need another 7 participants to kick things off.

description2015 World Qualifier December - Page 2 EmptyRe: 2015 World Qualifier December

more_horiz
DevPro: Chrispich
Timezone: GMT+8

description2015 World Qualifier December - Page 2 EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
OP Updated and we have 25 people

Also do type the number of your time zones, otherwise I will consider your entry invalid GrumpyCat

more_horiz
Dem 25! Let's make this a 32 :>

more_horiz
DN: Buzz2pro

TImezone: PST

more_horiz
DN: {HeartlessX} Volpe

TimeZone: EST (-5 UTC)

more_horiz
I'm going to wait until better players qualify and then I #rekt you ^^

more_horiz
Galaksii wrote:

Rekt must mean something different where your from because you sure as hell don't Rekt anybody 2015 World Qualifier December - Page 2 3974120512

description2015 World Qualifier December - Page 2 EmptyLet's Rev it UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

more_horiz
Im In

jwcway/jwcway/GMT+5

(correct me if that's not the current USA eastern standard time)

more_horiz
Roach wrote:
Galaksii wrote:

Rekt must mean something different where your from because you sure as hell don't Rekt anybody 2015 World Qualifier December - Page 2 3974120512

How about you shut your mouth, Slifer.

more_horiz
I aint no slifer fool!!

more_horiz
how about you stop spaming GrumpyCat

Also for those that sing-up go to google, type your time zone in it and post the the NUMBER not words

more_horiz
C'mon ppl sign up! What are you afraid of? Losing? Well get in it to win it! 

C'mon ra yellow!

more_horiz
Duel Academy name: Dark Duelist Soul
Dueling Network: DarkDuelistSoul
Devpro : DuelAcademyDDS
Time zone: GMT + 8

more_horiz
I need 3 more

more_horiz
DN Name: wh0_ar3_y0u
Time Zone: GMT +2

more_horiz
Dn Name: WildRainfall
Time Zone: GMT +3

more_horiz
Roach wrote:
I aint no slifer fool!!

You just won a tournament and got ranked up, you all guys are same to me...

more_horiz
Stop spamming this topic #baka

more_horiz
DN: s{EX} Chaos Magician
Timezone: -6

more_horiz
I have my 32 people, pairing will be posted soon.

more_horiz
Double Post FTW

BEGIN

Deadline 14.12.2014

more_horiz
So do we do all are matches in are groups now? Or wait for everyone to finish there first match?

more_horiz
IF it is a 32 players tournament is not better to do a Single Elimination?!

more_horiz
its supposed to be a swiss, so everyone gets equal chance of winning this. If I got 16 people only i would have done a Single Elimination.

As for the group matches yes you can do your group matches if you have time for them to speed up the process.

more_horiz
Lel, my group. I'm screwed.

more_horiz
I'll be online all weekend Madara, TTR, Awood. PM's sent.

more_horiz
First Match; Sean_Drew vs Yuma Fudo
Burning Abyss vs Battlin' Boxers
2-0 Sean_Drew victory

more_horiz
I have the next 4 days off from college so I should have enough time to be rekt in my group. lel

more_horiz
I'll be able to play after tomorrow.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply