Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCrossroads of Fate: Chapter 1 EmptyCrossroads of Fate: Chapter 1

more_horiz
Hello people, I decided to write a crossover fanfiction of two of my favorite animes: Higurashi and Madoka Magica. These two animes have ALOT of similarities, making a crossover entirely possible, so I decided to write this. Hope you enjoy.

Crossroads of Fate
Crossroads of Fate: Chapter 1 Homura-Akemi-and-Rika-Furude-katherine1517-34658627-600-407
Chapter 1

Characters so far:
Spoiler :

Enormous golden bookshelves that seemed to reach on endlessly, beyond the heavens, all stood together in a circle. It would take an eternity to count how many books there are on these shelves. But these weren't just books. Each of these books is actually an entire universe. In this City of Books sat a woman with violet hair, wearing a pink dress, with a green sash draped over her shoulder, and a strange, metallic, horse-shoe shaped device around her head, like a halo. She sat at a table, writing in a book.  Behind her was several black cats, wearing red capes and holding staffs, standing loyally, like guards ready to defend a queen. On the table was a game board, which resembled a chessboard, with few pieces still remaining. On the other end of the table sat a girl, who looked really young, probably in her preteen years. She had blonde hair, and wore a pink dress and hat. Her eyes were completely blank, and showed no emotion. There weren't any signs of life in her, except the fact that she was breathing. She looked like a lifeless doll. There was complete silence, until a male voice suddenly spoke.

“Featherine Augustus Aurora.” says the male voice. 
The woman; Featherine, and her Cat Guards turn around and see a small creature standing on one of the books, and hopping onto the table. This creature looks similar to a small cat, with white fur, long ears with yellow rings around them, and big red eyes.
The Cat Guards mutter amongst themselves, baffled at how someone managed to get inside the City of Books without them knowing. They point their staffs at the creature, and they all blast him with magical explosions. The creatures body was completely obliterated by their attack, but another copy of the creature simply came back, and hopped on the table again. The Cat Guards can't believe their eyes. Their attack began a universe, created planets, then destroyed the universe, but their target still lives? Nothing has ever survived their attack before, how could this be possible? They raise their staffs again, ready to attack again, but Featherine raises her hand to halt them.

“My my, if it isn't Kyubey. I wonder what brings you to my City of Books?” she asks calmly.

“I heard about the game you started a century ago, then abandoned. This game sounds quite interesting to me, and clearly your previous opponent is in no condition to continue. I've come to challenge you. I would like to be your new opponent in this game.” says Kyubey.

“Oh, challenge me? Featherine Augustus Aurora,  Witch of Theatergoing, Drama, and Spectating?” 

“Correct.” replies Kyubey, his tail waving back and forth.

“I wonder why you would want to challenge me? Unfortunately, as you know, I have lost interest in this game, and abandoned it about a century ago. My miko has been continuing the game without me even starting it again, impressively. Poor little thing is unaware that she's in a Witch game. ” says Featherine, smiling.

“Oh, but with me as your opponent, instead of that girl you played against before, I think you will regain your interest.” replies Kyubey.

“And what do you have to offer to my game that Lady Lambdadelta did not?” asks Featherine.

“My own pieces, and new elements. For many years, you played this game with the same pieces, same rules and elements. But with my pieces added to the mix, don't you think it would be quite interesting?” says Kyubey, and 5 game pieces, which resemble teenage girls, appear on the board. 

“Hmm, you make an interesting proposal. What would your win conditions be?” 
“As you know, I'm an Incubator, looking for girls to turn into Witches. I know your piece, Rika Furude is eligible to become a Pulla Magi, then a Witch. I can feel her magic presence even from here. She is exactly what I need. If she becomes a Witch, then I win.” explains Kyubey. 

“Hmm, alright then. I accept your challenge, Kyubey. I guess it's time to begin, the 4589th game of Higurashi, shall we?” says Featherine, ready to take on Kyubey's challenge.

“Indeed we shall.”

So they arrange the pieces on the board, and begin the game.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I awaken laying on the ground, covered in dirt. I've arrived in the next fragment once again to try and fail to change fate. How long have I been doing this? It's been atleast a century by now...why do I even bother continuing? Nothing is going to change fate. 
I  can hear my friends calling out to me, but they're also calling out another name I've never heard before. 
“Rika! Homura!” They keep calling out, their voices coming closer. I can hear voices I've never heard before as well. 
I sit up, and see my friends running over to me, and also three girls I've never seen before in my life. I look around, confused, wondering where Hanyuu is, and see another girl, sitting besides me. She looks like she's around the age of 14 or 15, has long, dark brown hair, and purple eyes. She looks just as confused as I feel. Who is she...?

“Hanyuu...! Where are you?” I whisper. Hanyuu appears in response.
“Au au...” She says. Seriously...I'm sitting her completely confused, and all she has to say is “Au au”? How useless can she get?!

“Hanyuu, what's going on? Who is she? And who are those other girls?! What's going on?!” I ask.

“Au au...I don't know Rika...this has never happened before.” she says. Of course, useless Hanyuu is no help. 
What the hell is going on...I've traveled through this same timeline thousands of times, and never before have I seen any of these girls? Who are they...? What's going on...?

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

descriptionCrossroads of Fate: Chapter 1 EmptyRe: Crossroads of Fate: Chapter 1

more_horiz
Before I start reading, do I need to watch the animes first to understand what you're talking about? Because I haven't seen any of these you mentioned.

descriptionCrossroads of Fate: Chapter 1 EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
KAPPAnzo wrote:
Before I start reading, do I need to watch the animes first to understand what you're talking about? Because I haven't seen any of these you mentioned.

Yes indeed you do. Watch them both, Higurashi is greatest anime of all time imo, and Madoka Magica is almost as good.
Watch Madoka Magica first, it's only 12 episodes and one movie, while Higurashi is over 50 episodes total (counting all seasons)

more_horiz
That's something for the holidays then.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply