Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDefault Title EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
My name is Numbertech50. I also go by Shul Shagana. I really want to at least be a Ra yellow but, i'm having trouble figuring out how to take the test. There is no one in the chat box and I really want to duel somehow! If anyone wants a duel with me, I am Numbertech50 on DN as well.
" arigatou gozaimasu "

P.S- i am only on DN on Wednesday and/or weekend.

Last edited by Numbertech50 on Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionDefault Title EmptyRe: Default Title

more_horiz
there should be 1 on the bottom left of your screen Or you can use this to get tothe full Chat

http://www.duelacademy.net/chatbox/index.forum

But welcome to DA enjoy the stay

more_horiz
Welcome to DA!

Test arn't done here any more, You get auto placed into Slifer and after X (20 I think) amount of BA's (Battle Arena) duels you get reviewed and placed into the appropriate dorm.

more_horiz
Hello, Shagana.

All of our new members are automatically placed into Slifer-Red. You Rank-up yourself by playing (and winning) games for our DA's League (the big banner in our index? click it). Once you collect enough points, you rank-up to Ra-Yellow.

The chat is active during specific times during the day. We got people with different time zones. So It depends on how many people share your time zone or usually tend to log-in to Chat when you're online.

descriptionDefault Title EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
hello shagana, i'm in chat basicly everyday for about 9 hours a day because i'm at school, so if u need help just ask 

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply