Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionanzo. Emptyanzo.

more_horiz
anzo i whriting here cuz i  dont have enought posts to "pm"  anyways i wont to ask you  whu get the win ? me or trein ?

descriptionanzo. EmptyRe: anzo.

more_horiz
Do not post in the introductions. Introductions are meant for introductions

PLease post in support. Moved

more_horiz
Hi there.

Well, I'm not the host of Chronos Survival Challenge Tournament. I can't directly interfere with a host decision once It's made. However, If we're viewing this from a professional perspective then the fact that you used an illegal card alone should be enough to guarantee Train the victory even after the game was over. It's also stated in the KONAMI rules book which favors Train in such scenario where It's clearly stated that using an illegal card is a "round loss", not a match loss. However, in that tournament specifically, It's single duels instead of match duels - meaning that 'one round loss' counts in such case as a game loss for you, and guarantee the victory stats in Train's favor.

Hope this clarify the situation for you.

more_horiz
Didnt I alrady explain that .-.

descriptionanzo. EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Mr.Kandy wrote:
Didnt I alrady explain that .-.

That's why he's asking again.

more_horiz
yes but he tell it 10 min after the duel +  i dont see snatch steal in banned cards list

more_horiz
Preslav deal with it train out smart you just let it go

more_horiz
5. Banned cards:
This event is TCG + OCG and follows the latest TCG Banlist. Any card that lets one player gain life points, as well as the opponent losing any or gain any are banned as well. All Floodgate cards are banned as well.
Examples: Poison of the Old Man, Upstart Goblin, Magical Cylinder, Vanity's Emptiness, Kaiser Colosseum, Swords of Revealing Light, Skill Drain etc

It is in the rules and has been from the start. I highlighted the in bold for you.

TOPIC LOCKED! The problem has been resolved and now it's just going around in circles.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply